Peng ?

I stumbled into the Peng thread by mistake three years ago.

I've never been the same since.

Do you know that feeling you get when something is wrong? Like when you are in the woods and dusk is setting in - and you hear something?

Or your walking down the main street and you 'feel' crosshairs on the nape of your neck?

I was totally bald when I stumbled into the Peng nightmare. I 've now got a full head of GREY hair.

Look - take care - I've got to go - I think they are coming!

Thanks guys---i see i didn't miss a damn thing by not knowing what PENG stood for !

Hmmmm... (Looks through members list) who do we have in Noo Yawk who can... pay a little visit to this ss11955 (Such an original name!) and gently teach him the errors of his ways... Ah! My former Squire Nidan1! Excellent! Just the person! Large. Intimidating. True, he's as thick as a brick sandwich, but with clean and concise instructions he might not end up widdling on his own foot.

CALL IN THE STENOGRAPHERS! Paperwork must be expedited!