Your Best Screen Shot 2

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly Fire Incident in Tip of the spear campaign...

FF.jpg

I had a contact with a T-72 that fired a HE on my recon team, so I sent them of into the forrest and my HQ team called in Harriers, but as I couldnt see the tank anymore I called in TARGET AREA...

so 8 minutes later the tank says BOOM as expected and I send forward my recon team again to contine scouting against the ravin, and after they do that I send them hurling against the ASLAV to mount up.

when suddenly a bomb from the sky hit straight on the team!

I FORGOT TO CANCEL THE AIR STRIKE!!!

so the pilot found 4 enemys running around the dead tank and hit them... 4KIA for me in that scenario and my eyes poping out of its eyeholes...

Smoke mod is from ProEffects, as for the smoke plumes blowing in different directions, no their not. I replayed the save game file and they are all going in the same direction. The wind is coming from the west and it may be due to the distance between the other burning vehicles giving the impression that the smoke plume is going in three different directions. Oh and I have all of Syrope mods, well except for the smoke mod :D

• 3 weeks later...

There i was thinking i saw it all, when this happened while trying to finish off some syrians, happened in the mission "Desert Lancers". Save available :)

While assaulting one of the men get hit, right when he was about to throw a nade into the trench:

clipboard04h.th.jpg

This is not going to be a happy end...(the white mousepointer is where his grenade is)

clipboard05s.th.jpg

To make things worse, one of his buddies also had a nade in hand, notice the guy in the middle of the picture:

clipboard06.th.jpg

Again, the mousepointer is over his grenade, which he drops as he is wounded...

clipboard07.th.jpg

Re: Drescher's series. That chain reaction of dropped grenades highlights what an incredibly detailed game this is! Each grenade tracked, even in the midst of being thrown. Ya gotta love it.

Alex, nice pix. What explosion mod are you using?