Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I must caution you, as Leete has made me so painfully aware, that what you say on the outerboards can and will come back to haunt you.

I don't think you're supposed to bold me anymore. According (or accordian, I can never remember which) to JoepoopyheadShaw, I'm back to SSN status. Which still puts me about a mile and a half ahead of his cranky old carcass. Hey! Maybe Seanachai will take me to squire again!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I must caution you, as Leete has made me so painfully aware, that what you say on the outerboards can and will come back to haunt you.

I don't think you're supposed to bold me anymore. According (or accordian, I can never remember which) to JoepoopyheadShaw, I'm back to SSN status. Which still puts me about a mile and a half ahead of his cranky old carcass. Hey! Maybe Seanachai will take me to squire again! </font>

Originally posted by Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I don't think you're supposed to bold me anymore. According (or accordian, I can never remember which) to JoepoopyheadShaw, I'm back to SSN status. Which still puts me about a mile and a half ahead of his cranky old carcass. Hey! Maybe Seanachai will take me to squire again! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Hiram ... young Hiram ... how well I remember your early days lad ... the tugging at the forelock, the bare toe digging in the dirt in embarrassment, the shy, almost inaudible little voice asking plaintitatively "Please sir, may I ... may I join sir? I'll be ever so respectful Sir and ... and I'll gladly carry the bucket Sir." ... I didn't trust you above half lad, no indeed I didn't ... I was right of course.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Hiram ... young Hiram ... how well I remember your early days lad ... the tugging at the forelock, the bare toe digging in the dirt in embarrassment, the shy, almost inaudible little voice asking plaintitatively "Please sir, may I ... may I join sir? I'll be ever so respectful Sir and ... and I'll gladly carry the bucket Sir." ... I didn't trust you above half lad, no indeed I didn't ... I was right of course.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Joe </font>

Joe, stop spoiling my fun. If my airborne troops can't actually fly, why then are they called "airborne", eh? Answer me that. But send a turn first.

Lars, I'd tell you to pipe down with your drivel and do something constructive for a change, like send a turn, but I see that I owe you a turn.

Boggs, I'll send a setup along after a bit. Right now I've got better things to do. Like examining the contents of my fingernails, taking a nap, and trying to decipher just what the h*ll this new incarnation of R Leete is all about.

Leete, or whatever it is you're hoping we'll call you, I must say that I find your imagination truly astounding. I mean, when you came up with a byname that consisted of your first initial and your last name, that was really innovative. But this whole dropping of the first initial thing you have going on now is awesome! (Why it's almost as interesting as Boggs calling himself Jim Boggs.)

And so, since you appear to be incapable of conjuring up a respectable nickname for yourself, I suggest we refer to you as The artist formally disparaged as R Leete.

Papa

Joe, stop spoiling my fun. If my airborne troops can't actually fly, why then are they called "airborne", eh? Answer me that. But send a turn first.

Lars, I'd tell you to pipe down with your drivel and do something constructive for a change, like send a turn, but I see that I owe you a turn.

Boggs, I'll send a setup along after a bit. Right now I've got better things to do. Like examining the contents of my fingernails, taking a nap, and trying to decipher just what the h*ll this new incarnation of R Leete is all about.

Leete, or whatever it is you're hoping we'll call you, I must say that I find your imagination truly astounding. I mean, when you came up with a byname that consisted of your first initial and your last name, that was really innovative. But this whole dropping of the first initial thing you have going on now is awesome! (Why it's almost as interesting as Boggs calling himself Jim Boggs.)

And so, since you appear to be incapable of conjuring up a respectable nickname for yourself, I suggest we refer to you as The artist formally disparaged as R Leete.

Papa