Final Blitzkrieg release update

Remember though that you are looking at this from a strictly American point of view. In Canada you cannot just spout off racist bull&%$# just for the fun of it (Ernst Zundal and his nemesis the Jewish Armed Resistance Movement come to mind).

Just to be clear that Canada does protect free speech - we just have a few limitations - namely you cannot promote hatred.

No need to come out and attack me  

Not really meant to be an attack but I did want to defend @umlaut.  I can see how it might come of that way, my apologies.

... I do believe I recall seeing Obama is a commie bastard somewhere along the way which led to me asking the guys on the forums to steer clear of politics and religion.  ... The Few Good Men... we pride ourselves on our sense of community and welcoming, friendly nature...

Good to hear.

To be clear, I've also had a short membership over there and have yet to have anything but a good experience. Friendly and civil discussion for the most part. I'll also reserve judgment until the point I see such rhetoric, if/when it ever occurs. 

Same here.

Now clearly the forumites are getting restless! As sburke said, back to CMFB. 

LOL yeah we always get like this on the verge of a new release.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to get a cream for that in your local pharmacy.

over the counter?  It is always so embarrassing though cause they always repeat it out loud and then ask over the PA. "Do we have a cream for Krinkelt Rocherath? See the customer in aisle 5, 

Something to mull over while we wait, and I'm happy to wait as incremental updates are still getting included.  I don't envy the web development required to ensure a smooth transition from the old store to the new, whilst ensuring all our customer records of sales, serials and copy protection neatly fall into place. Then stocking all those digital shelves and manning the checkouts!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35560458

Pfft. A website transition like Battlefront's to a new online website/storefront is the kind of job you give to an intern with a 2 week deadline. I mean, it is the kind of job given to web developers, the lowest of the low in the Pantheon of Software Developers.

Pfft. A website transition like Battlefront's to a new online website/storefront is the kind of job you give to an intern with a 2 week deadline. I mean, it is the kind of job given to web developers, the lowest of the low in the Pantheon of Software Developers.

but Ken's intern is busy trying to figure out how to row the Atlantic while still getting Ken's laundry done.  It's complicated. 

My F5 button stopped working, however as a librarian I must keep my mind busy.

As we wait, here are the Library of Congress maps of Battle of the Bulge available for print and download. Some of these would be great framed on a wall.

https://www.loc.gov/collections/world-war-ii-maps-military-situation-maps-from-1944-to-1945/articles-and-essays/the-battle-of-the-bulge/

I'm going to lock this thread. It has served its purpose and is now veering just a tad off topic. ;)

I will start a new thread when there is another update.

Any non-political topics can be continued elsewhere, such as the general forum. I'll even split off relevant posts if requested.

Edited by ChrisND