Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

Oooh, I like that pic of a Collingwood player using his head to tackle a magnificent West Coast Eagle Player - who is just protecting himself from the ravaging magpie's attempt to dislocate his arm....

Noba.

ps. Turns out later. Busy atm.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian football, like rugby, is just an excuse for un-outed homos to get together and grope each other. If they were playing a real man's sport, they would be spiking each other, like real men.

Michael

Jousting went out of fashion when you were middle aged Michael.

And you are the one who read a sexual connotation into it. Really, Speedy, you need to get your mind out of the gutter.

Michael

Acually I mentioned the medieval sport of jousting, you remember jousting don't you it was all the rage. You were the one to start mentioning phalluses.

Now I expect a quotable response from you, "You are of course absolutely correct Speedy" seems appropriate to me.

And no reply from the Ohioan. Does these mean that I will have to stoop to challenge and Australian? My other choice is to ask Rune back in here to direct his Squire. I am not sure that is something you all want.

I believe that I told you that I will not be accepting any PBEMs at this time. Sorry if you didn't pick up on that. Next time I'll use a form of communication you understand. Something involving a baseball bat and a taser.

And you want to shtup an Oddstralyan? You ARE a sick bastiche, aren't you?

And no reply from the Ohioan. Does these mean that I will have to stoop to challenge and Australian? My other choice is to ask Rune back in here to direct his Squire. I am not sure that is something you all want.

An additional scalp has been added to my belt in the form of another Nidan1 surrender.

It is not a scalp I wear proudly, I mean, I have so many of the damn things i've had to open 'Unca Stuky's used Nidan1 Pelt Emporium'. Business was brisk until customers complained of the mites, ticks and fleas associated with the scalps.

So bundle up your skirt and attempt to conjur a challenge young Skuzzball, try to avoid Emrysian toilet humor if at all possible and I may just accept. Most likely you'll be refused of course as by nature I am far and away your superior however I am in a mood of patience and pity for the lesser beings today and may deign to grant you this one time, a chance to bask in the glory that is my shadow.

Destiny awaits!

An additional scalp has been added to my belt in the form of another Nidan1 surrender.

It is not a scalp I wear proudly, I mean, I have so many of the damn things i've had to open 'Unca Stuky's used Nidan1 Pelt Emporium'. Business was brisk until customers complained of the mites, ticks and fleas associated with the scalps.

So bundle up your skirt and attempt to conjur a challenge young Skuzzball, try to avoid Emrysian toilet humor if at all possible and I may just accept. Most likely you'll be refused of course as by nature I am far and away your superior however I am in a mood of patience and pity for the lesser beings today and may deign to grant you this one time, a chance to bask in the glory that is my shadow.

Destiny awaits!

Stuka, I appreciate your offer to pick up the slack created by these lesser Cesspudlians, but I must warn you that you are in for a challenge far greater than anything you have experienced. These tiddlywink games with Nindan1 have not prepared you for the spectacle of Buzzsaw’s tactical genius. Read Oberst’s sig and know the certainty of your defeat.

If my memory serves (which it often does not), you are, indeed, one of the many Australians cursing the MBT. I almost feel as if enough has been writ about your poor, blighted nation in the hallowed pages of the Cesspool, so I will not go there.

Your name offers some chance for ridicule. “Stuck-a bean in his ear where it took root and crowded out his brain?” Or, after I am finished with you, “Stuck-a fork in him and called him done?” Less than inspiring, I must admit.

No, I will allow your sad posts during our battle to serve as your own unwitting lampoon. The whole MBT can watch as your fragile mind crumbles before my intellect. Sad little posts in your Pidgin English will reveal the lows to which you have been pushed, and though the glory in squishing such an infinitesimal bug is but small, said glory will nonetheless be added to the great House Rune. Long live House Rune!

God, your cousins must be pissed at you!!!

(oh, and "Hi" Mean ol' Joe - "This Sig is for jooooo!)

Shush Boo Radley!

You are speaking in the presence of those who PLAY THE GAME.

Go sit in the corner with Emrys.

I play the game. Although, not that much because I'm still not sure I like it to the degree I liked CM1. And I don't do PBEMs right at this minute. Have they fixed the PBEM problem yet?

AAAOOGAH! AAAOOGAHH! You like that sound don't you Joe? Takes you back to your early old age in the '20's.

Anyhoos, enough of toying with OFJ (who really is much younger than he appears or smells) but your blessed and revered Old Unca Stukey has another victory to announce. (see you can do these things when you play the game Boo, although you'd be more likely to announce humilating defeats, but whatever)

This time Grand Vice Admiral of Northern Tasmania Speedy has suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous AI victory conditions and followed the letter of his briefing to a tactical defeat by my stout and hardy defenders of...some bridges.

Well gosh darn it AND tarnation, this must take your Old Unca Stukey to an 11 or 12/1 win loss ratio. W00T!

Anyone seen that big-talking, greenhorn Schluzjaw? The newbie swanning about town threatening taunts to his betters? I heard he high-tailed it oughtta town on the 5.30 stage coach dressed as a lady of easy virtue to avoid my wrath. It is to be expected.

AAAOOGAH! AAAOOGAHH! You like that sound don't you Joe? Takes you back to your early old age in the '20's.

Anyhoos, enough of toying with OFJ (who really is much younger than he appears or smells) but your blessed and revered Old Unca Stukey has another victory to announce. (see you can do these things when you play the game Boo, although you'd be more likely to announce humilating defeats, but whatever)

This time Grand Vice Admiral of Northern Tasmania Speedy has suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous AI victory conditions and followed the letter of his briefing to a tactical defeat by my stout and hardy defenders of...some bridges.

Well gosh darn it AND tarnation, this must take your Old Unca Stukey to an 11 or 12/1 win loss ratio. W00T!

Anyone seen that big-talking, greenhorn Schluzjaw? The newbie swanning about town threatening taunts to his betters? I heard he high-tailed it oughtta town on the 5.30 stage coach dressed as a lady of easy virtue to avoid my wrath. It is to be expected.

You're not doing it right ... and by "it" I'm referring to the sound of a WW2 sub diving. There are INNUMERABLE other things you're not doing right but we don't have the time to list them here.

It should be rendered as ... {ahem} ... aaaOOOOgah ... to reflect the rising and falling tone of the alarm. Here's an audio file of the actual sound ...

http://publicdomainaudiovideo.blogspot.com/2009/03/ww-ii-submarine-dive-alarm-audio.html

However in your case we'd be happy to disable the alarm if it would ensure that you'd be caught above deck as the sub was submerging.

Joe