Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

I'll have you know that the whole time that Stuka was at my place this past summer he never spoke with marbles in his mouth.

The clicks and whistles were difficult to understand, but his lovely wife was able to translate most of the time. Not that he had anything really interesting to say anyway.

Oh for Gawd's sake ... sure he came to see you, sure you don't get many visitors ... okay you don't get any visitors and no the pizza delivery guy doesn't count ... but a little less fawning over the lad wouldn't be amiss.

And while I did make reference to "marbles in his mouth" it was meant to illustrate the way they all talk in Australopithecineland and was not meant to be taken literally.

Mind you I've no doubt that the lovely and talented Baroness Von Stuka was of immense help ... not only for wiping the slobber off his chin but also because she's a Shaw and you just can't do better than that.

Frankly I strongly suspect that she had to be drugged to the altar and no I don't mean dragged (yes it's an old line I first used for Lar's marriage but somethings are just true and need to be repeated.)

Joe

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m right here, hiding from you, not sending any setup, quaking in my ballet shoes.

I figured as much, all challenge and no action.

There was another wussie like you about 2 months ago, Charlie Marlow I think was the handle and he actually managed to conjure up a setup although I guess my returned file was of such devastating genius that he is still in therapy trying to recover.

So, you're saying that Stuka is the best? Is that what you're saying, Joe? Because I'd just like to be clear on this. And about how much he's paying you. Who are his lobbyists?

Have you been... compromised?

You idiot, I didn't say that ... HE did. And you a copywriter ... for shame sir.

Joe

You two even look a little bit alike.
Again ... no call to insult me Boo Radley ... you can call me old (I am and you have), you can call me a Mormon (I'm not but you have) but saying that I look like an Australopithecine and especially one as hideous as Stuka is going too far!

Joe

Shhh...slowly, grasshopper...breathe, focus. Then attempt to speak.
Excellent ... I think that self improvement course may be taking hold finally. But don't push past your limits ... just deal with breathing for now ... unless you choose to stop which is okay with us.

Joe