Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a robot chubbie.

Speaking of robots... Real Steel was fun, although I could have done with less people dialog and more robot bashing. Perhaps 7 minutes of dialog, and 120 minutes of robot fights, yes that would have been better. The story line? Meh, predictable, but the delinquent father's longtime girlfriend was easy on the eyes.

I think of Joe as the cobbled-together gorilla-looking robot from the 'Zoo' fight... yes, that was definitely Joe... nothing so cool as 'Noisy Boy', or 'Zeus', or even 'Twin Towers'.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that ONE turn into my match with Buzzcock and he is already sending me incorrect files. Pfft, 'Marlow' indeed...typical House rUNE. There...you like those capitalisations don'tcha biatch...yeah, you like it all capitalised and stuff don'tcha...you dirty bird.

Speaking of robots... Real Steel was fun, although I could have done with less people dialog and more robot bashing. Perhaps 7 minutes of dialog, and 120 minutes of robot fights, yes that would have been better. The story line? Meh, predictable, but the delinquent father's longtime girlfriend was easy on the eyes.

Did you ever see the earlier version of that movie when it was a Twilight Zone episode, starring Lee Marvin? 1963 or something like that.

Did you ever see the earlier version of that movie when it was a Twilight Zone episode, starring Lee Marvin? 1963 or something like that.
Boo Radley, you're in charge ... that doesn't mean anything ... it's not like I suddenly consider you capable or something ... you're just in charge while I go off to ManyAppleLess.

Try not to shoot anyone ... who doesn't deserve it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSoudZXsceXvMW-j0EA3f2jQC6mjQQzyeWFYHMYuJgv_u07uRzdFJrc7ihTg

Joe

You're wasting your typing time, Boo. Most of these juvenile twits weren't even born in 1963 and haven't a clue what you are talking about. That's over and above not having a clue generally.

Michael

You're wasting your typing time, Boo. Most of these juvenile twits weren't even born in 1963 and haven't a clue what you are talking about. That's over and above not having a clue generally.

Michael

I wasn't but I do, the only ... errr "Ripped" vids I have on my laptop are the Twilight Zone episodes.

And I'll bet you're there with a roll of bennies for every one.

Michael

Roll of bennies?

Roll of bennies????

Wow... you're really proving to one and all just what a "hep cat" you are, Michael! You're like totally with it and boss and ultra groovy! I'll bet you turn the heads of many a fine filly as you strut down the street in your zoot suit and raccoon coat.