Mord's Mixed Combatants

Mord

A little something to spice up your CMSF battles. I mixed hooded and non hooded Combatants into a squad to give a more realistic feel to the non professional Uncons in the game. Uses a combination of my previous Combatant mod, MikeyD's Syrian Spy Textures, M1A1TC's Syrian Faces, and some of Bird Strike's Rag Tag Textures to create a pretty diverse looking squad.

Will be up on the Repository soon and is at GreenasJade's under CMSF mods...http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/

smixedcombatantsv1.jpg

shot1r.jpg

shot3v.jpg

shot4m.jpg

shot5m.jpg

Mord.

LOL. No problem. I actually made this mod back sometime in 2010 but couldn't get the spy faces to randomize and then I was dicking with it yesterday, and all of a sudden, bam...different faces. So, I added some new pants and shirt textures to your stuff, to spice it up.

I got the idea from a mod Detrich gave me where all the Combatants were Syrian Spies...took a while to figure out how to get the mix. LOL. Been so long now, I don't remember how I did it!

Mord.

No problem, brotha. Without you breaking that ground and advice on how to do this kinda modding I would've never managed it..so, thanks to you too.

EDITED and come to think of it I probably used part of what you had already done...I know the names were the same...man, it's been so long now I forgot exactly how I put it all together...I know I couldn't do it again without asking you all the same questions and for the links you gave me.

Mord.

• 1 year later...