When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

Huzzar! Huzzar! Huzzar!

It is with the utmost humility that I announce my total, complete and remorseless subjugation of the Cavscoutian forces.

News from the other fronts, Noba is still hiding in the woods I am beginning to think he is a vile tree hugging greenie.

And Stuka has fled in fear from my unstoppable counter attack and I claim victory.

Bah, I was distracted by the disturbing notion that not only will Stuka be fouling the shores of this nation (well, it is only NYC after all, not much he can do to screw that place up anymore) and Joe Shaw is attending some kind of AARP convention in the midwest, which means he is far too close to me for comfort....

that and the titanium leaves that kept saving your precious panthers from my masterful flank shots caused your skin of the teeth victory.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, I was distracted by the disturbing notion that not only will Stuka be fouling the shores of this nation (well, it is only NYC after all, not much he can do to screw that place up anymore) and Joe Shaw is attending some kind of AARP convention in the midwest, which means he is far too close to me for comfort....

that and the titanium leaves that kept saving your precious panthers from my masterful flank shots caused your skin of the teeth victory.

A loss for House Ruin? For shame. To an Ozzy no less.

On the positive side of the House of Ruin ledger, I have crushed the Cesspool lurker Elvis in a night battle where the M4 Sherman, built with love and apple pie reduced Krupp tin-foil to so much flaming wreckage.

And Stuka has fled in fear from my unstoppable counter attack and I claim victory.

The last I saw of your troops they were counterattacking to the rear. Claim all you want Sparky, my FO's from hell have sown death, destruction and soiled undergarments throughout your miserable forces...not to mention 'the little Stug that could' who has 3 M10's to his credit thus far...

I am savouring the last file from you until I return from these wretched shores and can bask in the glory of your humiliating defeat at my leisure.

I must say that one good thing about NYC is that I can buy beer just about anywhere...I bought a 6 pack in a freak'in pharmacy this morning! I've always thought beer was for medicinal purposes but that was validation!

I must say that one good thing about NYC is that I can buy beer just about anywhere...I bought a 6 pack in a freak'in pharmacy this morning! I've always thought beer was for medicinal purposes but that was validation!

You can also buy really, really cheap Rolex's on almost any street corner. Give it a shot. Buy several!

Hmmm maybe that's why Noba is hugging them, he couldn't afford a flakjacket.

It's true, my men are treehuggers. It's really funny to watch them fall over when you toggle trees off! BFC, please fix or do sumfink!

Actually, most of them are scattered as fertilizer for them thar trees after your arty smacked them.

Beware the Mk IV's of Doom...

Noba.

Hiram's During Action Report

Note: Only one of you peoples actually accepted my challenge and I'm guessing that only two of you have CM:Norm.

Nidan- I'm attacking with some gray question marks and he's defending with some green question marks. When I'm not paying attention, some of my gray question marks dissapear. Oh, the awesome strategery and manhoovering is going well while my gray question marks die in droves.

Thus far, CM:Norm doesn't seem to have leaders that help with hiding or attacking or motivation et al. I have no cover or concealment ever. When in doubt, move forward.

Carpe Nasum!

I would like to publicly thank Ng_Cavscout for a wonderful game. His good manners and sound tactics are a credit to House Rune. I would also like to apologize for the single (that's right ONE) casualty that I caused, and any scratches on his mighty Stugs.

In other news, Marlow is getting ready to conduct an orderly and humane search of the village where I am camping. The QB automatic purchases decided that it would be funny if I was given exactly one AP or HEAT shell for each of Marlow's AFVs. He on the other hand, must have about 10 HE shells for each building in the village. That's fair.

Hiram's During Action Report

Note: Only one of you peoples actually accepted my challenge and I'm guessing that only two of you have CM:Norm.

Hiram, your challenge was doubtless ignored by by the elders because of some breech of protocol. While I do recognize your name from the old days, long before the cold winter that was my self-imposed exile from the MBT, I do not know whether to count you amongst the Knights. Regardless, if you seek a challenge look no further than the stalwart Buzzsaw! Even now, a separate missive wings its way through the ether to you.

Hiram, your challenge was doubtless ignored by by the elders because of some breech of protocol. While I do recognize your name from the old days, long before the cold winter that was my self-imposed exile from the MBT, I do not know whether to count you amongst the Knights. Regardless, if you seek a challenge look no further than the stalwart Buzzsaw! Even now, a separate missive wings its way through the ether to you.

Ha! I was ignored by the geriatric and so very incontinent denizens of the Mutha Beautiful Thread because I did a shotgun challenge. I did NOT single out a single very senior citizen. I did a very general call out to one of the diapered denizens of this not so glorious Peng thread for a game. I admit my apathy and can live with it. I knew I would have to yell into one of their ears and repeat myself while playing "hide the dentures"

I happen to be a knight of the House of the Bard, such as it is. This tiny little fellow from Minnesnowta beknighted me long ago when he was besotted. Well, its tough to remember when he wasn't snockered. That was back when...

In the years 2000-2001, things were a bit different in this Peng thread. MarkIV and JDMorse were the bane of my existence in PBEM's and Joe was very very old. I used to beat Moriarty in game after game but then again, who didn't?

I'll send ya a setup, Ruth Buzzsaw because you smell a bit like old feet and it's giving me flashbacks to a kinder time.

...I happen to be a knight of the House of the Bard, such as it is. This tiny little fellow from Minnesnowta beknighted me long ago when he was besotted. Well, its tough to remember when he wasn't snockered. That was back when...

In the years 2000-2001, things were a bit different in this Peng thread. MarkIV and JDMorse were the bane of my existence in PBEM's and Joe was very very old. I used to beat Moriarty in game after game but then again, who didn't?

I'll send ya a setup, Ruth Buzzsaw because you smell a bit like old feet and it's giving me flashbacks to a kinder time.

From House Bard, minstrel of Great Fred, and progenitor of the MBT! I am honored, and await the setup. And in honor of your poetic heritage I will offer this off-topic haiku:

Mighty morning oak,

early felled, reborn in

lacquered noon-time stand.

Ha! I was ignored by the geriatric and so very incontinent denizens of the Mutha Beautiful Thread because I did a shotgun challenge.

No. You were ignored because... well... it was you.

I happen to be a knight of the House of the Bard.

Claps very, very slowly

Yes. Those were the halcyon days when wit could be used like a rapier or a cudgel.

Joe used it like an harmonica and we could never quite understand why.

From House Bard, minstrel of Great Fred, and progenitor of the MBT! I am honored, and await the setup. And in honor of your poetic heritage I will offer this off-topic haiku:

Mighty morning oak,

early felled, reborn in

lacquered noon-time stand.

Oh I'm moved! That is just so ...... crap

In other news, Marlow is getting ready to conduct an orderly and humane search of the village where I am camping. The QB automatic purchases decided that it would be funny if I was given exactly one AP or HEAT shell for each of Marlow's AFVs. He on the other hand, must have about 10 HE shells for each building in the village. That's fair.

Is this supposed to be a more subtle form of whining?

Michael

An entire 11 hour span without one Oddstralyan parading his dangly bits about.

Was it a full moon last night? Were they out baying at it?

Must be the reason.

No it was "Take Pity on the Poor Lost 'Merkin's" Day.

We were giving you time to reflect and take stock of your feeble dangly bits as compared with ours.

We are not without compassion.