When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean these? Well, whatever floats your boat.

Yes especially this bit:

"The term can be used in an obscure sense to refer to the vulva. In Europe, 'merkin has also been in common usage as a jocular term for an American since the 1960s"

So pretty much has you covered from all angles, so to speak ;)

We walked through lower Manhattan today, I think I saw Emrys in the Meat Packer area. He was wearing tight, black leather shorts with suspenders that had rows of 4 inch chrome spikes poking out of them, bare chested but with shiny nipple covers which may have been pinned on (I didn't look too closely)

You're quite the extrovert aren't you Michael?

We walked through lower Manhattan today, I think I saw Emrys in the Meat Packer area. He was wearing tight, black leather shorts with suspenders that had rows of 4 inch chrome spikes poking out of them, bare chested but with shiny nipple covers which may have been pinned on (I didn't look too closely)

You're quite the extrovert aren't you Michael?

You met the special TSA agent for incoming Aussies.

It's halfway between Utah and any other civilized part of the world ... you're not from around here are you.

Joe

"It's halfway between Utah and any civilized part of the world ... you're not from around here are you."

There you go, that's more technically correct now.

UTAH! Noted for it's great... stagnant lake, the stealing of an NBA team from New Orleans and then not having the good taste to rename it (I mean... Utah Jazz? Are you kidding me? Because Utah is so well noted for it's jazz? Why not Utah Tumbleweeds? Utah Sand?) and large quantities of Mormons. More Mormons than you can shake a stick at, if that's your idea of a good time. Mormons, who were so odd that they got shooed out of every other state until they found the area which would later be named Utah*.

(*Before the Mormons came to the territory, it was going to be named, "Happy Funtime", but then when the Mormons showed up, that sort of threw that idea out the window)

right now, half a million mormons are about to mount their bicycles to find Ohio and Boo or just Boo but not necessarily Ohio. Someone needs to be proselytized.

That's okay. They'll have to fight their way through about 5 million Baptists, Pentecostals and snake handlers in West (By Gawd!) Virginia before they ever hit Casa Del Boo.

That's okay. They'll have to fight their way through about 5 million Baptists, Pentecostals and snake handlers in West (By Gawd!) Virginia before they ever hit Casa Del Boo.

I bet they are right down the street from you right now. The local DLS Chapter of Dyslexic Mormons have may have a temple/Dairy Queen/Gas -N- Go in Parma.

Huzzar! Huzzar! Huzzar!

It is with the utmost humility that I announce my total, complete and remorseless subjugation of the Cavscoutian forces.

News from the other fronts, Noba is still hiding in the woods I am beginning to think he is a vile tree hugging greenie.

And Stuka has fled in fear from my unstoppable counter attack and I claim victory.