Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{serious} And I'd appreciate it if you all could lay off the fact that I can't afford a better computer right now. There are things going on here that make buying a new computer so I can play a game a frivolous expense. M'kay? Thanks. {/serious}

Oh, dear. Boo, is the chaff and idiocy of tourists making you uncomfortable? Are they teasing you?! Are they asking when they're going to be taken to the photo opportunity where the mural of the 'Suppliant Maidens' shimmying out of their blouses is picked out in colored tiles? Are you worried about the fact that you're A GODDAMN SENIOUR KNIGHT OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD, AND NOT SOME FECKING TOUR GUIDE HERE TO SHOW THEM THE WAY TO THE NEWEST COLLECTION OF DIRTY POSTCARDS AS REPRESENTED BY THE 'GAME'?!

Boo, as you know, I am a mild mannered man. I like to dance about, and sing a bit, and make the odd reference to much more intelligent things than most of this lot will ever come up with, let alone understand.

But, I am an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread. And therefore, I recommend to you, and support you in, telling your enemies that they can s*** **** ****, f*** their *******, die like a weasel caught in a mincer, that they're filthy c**********, child rapists, and sodden, used pieces of a******, and that they can run up the trouser leg of hell and nest in Satan's private parts. I could go on, but you and I both know that my ability at invective and abuse is so far beyond anything this lot of pant's-pissing children could come up with as to require a doctoral thesis to explicate it.

Of course not, you are 'Merkin and ergo have no understanding of the word.

Well, I'm 'Merkin, and I have a damn good understanding of what the word means.

Sometimes, you know, it means some Aussie git is posturing about and trying to sound like he's part of the Secret Marsupial Hegemony that decides who is and isn't drunk enough to be called 'mate'.

Sometimes it means that, after being called 'mate', you're going to have to drive 90 miles into the fecking desert to bury a body. Anywhere else on goddamn earth, you'd only have to drive 30 or 40 miles into the countryside to bury the body. I mean, what the f*ck is it with you Australians? You live in that country like the rind on fruit, but when you kill someone, you still insist on driving at least 90 miles to nowhere to bury the body. Thirty fecking miles outside of any of your major 'cities' is like being on the face of the goddamn moon. Seriously. There's such a thing as being 'too thorough'. Gods, I hate Australians.

But let's not get started on that old argument.

Sometimes 'mate' simply means that you've found someone who's as lost and foolish in the Universe as you, but you can have a beer together, and work on it.

Well, I'm 'Merkin, and I have a damn good understanding of what the word means.

Sometimes, you know, it means some Aussie git is posturing about and trying to sound like he's part of the Secret Marsupial Hegemony that decides who is and isn't drunk enough to be called 'mate'.

Sometimes it means that, after being called 'mate', you're going to have to drive 90 miles into the fecking desert to bury a body. Anywhere else on goddamn earth, you'd only have to drive 30 or 40 miles into the countryside to bury the body. I mean, what the f*ck is it with you Australians? You live in that country like the rind on fruit, but when you kill someone, you still insist on driving at least 90 miles to nowhere to bury the body. Thirty fecking miles outside of any of your major 'cities' is like being on the face of the goddamn moon. Seriously. There's such a thing as being 'too thorough'. Gods, I hate Australians.

But let's not get started on that old argument.

Sometimes 'mate' simply means that you've found someone who's as lost and foolish in the Universe as you, but you can have a beer together, and work on it.

Like I said, NFI

Oh no he's back.

I never actually leave. Speedy, you annoying idjit, you and I began here in this place.

I might mention that I'm taking bets with the other 'Old Ones' as to when you're going to get in enough trouble that you won't be able to post here anymore. I'd tell you the incredibly complicated series of odds involving your continued posting here (and you are one of the first and eldest of posters), but it would cause the entire betting 'waveform' to collapse, and entire gambling dependencies would be taken down and destroyed.

As an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread, I can't be having with that. Although, should it occur to you, and should you be so inclined, if on July 15th you should decide to ignore all previous indications, and get dead fecking drunk, and decide to race the police, and eventually be taken into custody, and be charged with multiple offenses, well, I'll only say that I will be treating a large section of Minneapolis to champagne and lobster, me old son.

You want me to wait till July 15th to get drunk?

You heartless bastard.

Speedy, I abase myself in my contrition. I never meant to indicate that you should wait until July to get drunk. I simply meant that, if you could wait until July 15th to go completely Australian, then I stood to earn a huge packet of money from MrPeng and Berli.

Good grief... Seanachoo-whatever is out again, posting his tripe...

who unlocked the door to the lower level cells?

(and curse the world for having me up at 2:00am and NOT playing CMBN... I've been doing work... WORK I tell you. Curse you all, you gamey-playing rat-bastiges...)

Lad, I Like Stuka. And when Stuka is like me, he'll already be dead...

Dead drunk probably, I bought 3 bottles of Gentleman Jack last night in preparation for getting my end of module assignment in tonight and commencing a month of non-study (with a little 2 week invasion of the US thrown in for good measure)

He says he doesn't want charity but at this point it's getting to grate on my nerves ... I'm in for $20 too.

I mean it can't be a bad thing having him owe us for something.

And considering that it's just pledges at this point if we get 10 more people to pony up he could probably find a use for the $6.50 he'll actually get.

Joe

You tight git! Are you Scottish? I pledge $200 and thats a fact, Jack.

Good grief... Seanachoo-whatever is out again, posting his tripe...

who unlocked the door to the lower level cells?

(and curse the world for having me up at 2:00am and NOT playing CMBN... I've been doing work... WORK I tell you. Curse you all, you gamey-playing rat-bastiges...)

Do you forget who I am? There's not a one of you who would be here, if not for me. And I would not be here, if it was not for you lot.

The mad old man begins to tell a story. It is a story he has told many, many times before. Every telling anchors him to the world. Everyone who hears the story laughs. Every time they laugh, they think about the story. Every time they laugh, the story changes. Every time they think about the story, they dismiss it. Every time they laugh, they confirm it. Every time they dismiss the story, they want to hear another story. Every time he tells another story, the mad old man becomes a little madder...

The mad old man begins to tell a story. It is a story he has told many, many times before. Every telling anchors him to the world. Everyone who hears the story laughs. Every time they laugh, they think about the story. Every time they laugh, the story changes. Every time they think about the story, they dismiss it. Every time they laugh, they confirm it. Every time they dismiss the story, they want to hear another story. Every time he tells another story, the mad old man becomes a little madder...

Does the "mad old man" have a load on?