Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

*snicker*

And aren't I grateful for the rather substantial body of water lying twixt hither and yon? We all know how much water terrifies Joe—he'll go to any lengths to avoid having it touch any part of his body—so I do not expect him to cross. Sometimes Joe's personality deficits are a blessing to be exploited to the fullest.

Michael

You know you could take a ferry ... or swim, I'd vote for that. You won't have many options to meet your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

And, since you're a mere Other Recognized the Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review pretty much consists of me asking who the hell you are.

Joe

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you could take a ferry...

Me take a ferry? ME, the Lord God and Supreme Being take a ferry to go see you, a paltry, ragtag smelly Justicar??? Is that supposed to be a joke? Because if I thought you were serious, I'd have to send a lightning bolt to strike you down for your temerity and presumption. Or whatever.

Michael

Couldn't imagine anything more painful than sifting through old Peng threads. I can only point to Rune's responses to my return return. Rune, my Liege, bless me with confirmation of the title of Squire in House Rune and one of your wicked scenarios and I will inflict its evilness on the true newbies who pretend to have business in the MBT.

Well which is it lad? It makes a difference, if you're just a Serf then we don't bold your name. If you're a Squire we do ... so which is it ... and be sure to provide some evidence since we don't trust you as far as we can throw you.

Joe

Couldn't imagine anything more painful than sifting through old Peng threads. I can only point to Rune's responses to my return return. Rune, my Liege, bless me with confirmation of the title of Squire in House Rune and one of your wicked scenarios and I will inflict its evilness on the true newbies who pretend to have business in the MBT.

Let me see if I have this straight ... I'm supposed to place my trust in ... {chortle} ... rune?

Oh that's rich, I have to give it to you lad, you've got a sense of humor.

Joe

Me take a ferry? ME, the Lord God and Supreme Being take a ferry to go see you, a paltry, ragtag smelly Justicar??? Is that supposed to be a joke? Because if I thought you were serious, I'd have to send a lightning bolt to strike you down for your temerity and presumption. Or whatever.

Michael

Or swim ... or, you being a self proclaimed God and all, you could walk ... I'd like to see that.

Joe

Let me see if I have this straight ... I'm supposed to place my trust in ... {chortle} ... rune?

Joe

Joe, since he is apparently a stray that Rune picked up in his dotage, I feel somewhat responsible.

Since I was Elevated to Kaniggethood even when Rune's status as Kanigget was in serious dispute, for all practical purposes, I am the First Kanigget of the House of Ruin.

Icky as it may be, I believe that I have some obligation to the House of Ruin, if not to his Weaselness himself and will thus abuse Buzzy in a PBEM to test his [lack of] tactical acumen. If he is up to snuff (doubtful), squirehood is in order.

So Buzzy, if you can rub a few sodden brain cells together, and figure out how, send a set-up. Somefink interesting, but not too large. I'll not go straining myself on some epic battalion slugfest for a (probable) piss-bucket serf.

"Chortle", really? Remember what they taught you in therapy Joe -- when you feel the saliva pooling in the back of your mouth, it is time to swallow or you will make those funny sounds.

No need to trust Rune's memory. You only need recognize his right to take me on as squire and look forward to the day when I shall post as full-fledged Knight of the Pool.

Joe

"Chortle", really? Remember what they taught you in therapy Joe -- when you feel the saliva pooling in the back of your mouth, it is time to swallow or you will make those funny sounds.

No need to trust Rune's memory. You only need recognize his right to take me on as squire and look forward to the day when I shall post as full-fledged Knight of the Pool.

My Gawd but you're a dense one ... look, he can't just take you to Squire until you've been a Serf to the CessPool as a Hole and then elevated to Squiredom with, of course, himself getting the right of jus primae noctis ... did we forget to mention that?

Joe

to the Cesspole as a hole? To the batcave, Robin!!
Shouldn't you be playing {snicker} Fronterville on Facebook? This is a MAN'S game here lad, no one's going to help you by giving you springwater so you can grow some trees.

Joe

My Gawd but you're a dense one ... look, he can't just take you to Squire until you've been a Serf to the CessPool as a Hole and then elevated to Squiredom with, of course, himself getting the right of jus primae noctis ... did we forget to mention that?

Joe

I just threw-up a little in my mouth.

And Buzzsaw v. Marlow is on! No surprise that the only one man enough to face me in battle is from House Rune. May he die gloriously in battle.

Joe, since he is apparently a stray that Rune picked up in his dotage, I feel somewhat responsible.

Since I was Elevated to Kaniggethood even when Rune's status as Kanigget was in serious dispute, for all practical purposes, I am the First Kanigget of the House of Ruin.

Icky as it may be, I believe that I have some obligation to the House of Ruin, if not to his Weaselness himself and will thus abuse Buzzy in a PBEM to test his [lack of] tactical acumen. If he is up to snuff (doubtful), squirehood is in order.

So Buzzy, if you can rub a few sodden brain cells together, and figure out how, send a set-up. Somefink interesting, but not too large. I'll not go straining myself on some epic battalion slugfest for a (probable) piss-bucket serf.

Which is what? Comparable to being the stupidest person in Stupidtown?

You go, girl!

Last I checked, all the members of House Rune could at least play the game......

I vote that we take up a collection to buy Boo Radley a new computer. I pledge $20.00.

Last I checked, all the members of House Rune could at least play the game......

I vote that we take up a collection to buy Boo Radley a new computer. I pledge $20.00.

He says he doesn't want charity but at this point it's getting to grate on my nerves ... I'm in for $20 too.

I mean it can't be a bad thing having him owe us for something.

And considering that it's just pledges at this point if we get 10 more people to pony up he could probably find a use for the $6.50 he'll actually get.

Joe

Since it sems only House Rune is playing the beauty that CMBN is, why should my knight not challenge my squire, squid, whatever. I believe Buzzy was a serf and turf, as he failed to taunt a member of another house *boot* Maybe he won't disappoint me, as Marlow and NGcavscout have, but at least *boot* they followed up with their challenges and writings. I remember ngcavscout's thesis, "Which has more brains, stomach lint or House Shaw."

As for hey boo boo, I supposed we can try to get him a computer from this century. I mean, we are talking about a man used still uses a slide rule to figure out his change from a dollar.

Rune

But do they play it... well?

Actually, it seems I can play the game. I've been playing the demo for the last three days. The thing is, I'm not sure I like it all that much. I'm going to have to read the manual and just see what the story is, but so far, it's like "meh".

{serious} And I'd appreciate it if you all could lay off the fact that I can't afford a better computer right now. There are things going on here that make buying a new computer so I can play a game a frivolous expense. M'kay? Thanks. {/serious}

Well I certainly won't call you "mate" ... that's like rubbing salt in the wound if you ask me, but fair enough Boo Radley, hang in there.

And Stuka would like to apologize for being a jerk but as usual he's so oblivious he can't see the desert for the sand.

Joe