Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

That's right you pathetic, sheepshagger...which obviously means your from Aussie Land as OGMF isn't around.

Ye feckless snot-gobblin', watery-eyed, spotty-bottom sniffin' git bastarrrd!! Four feckin' letters an' ye cannae e'en gi' thaim right. O.....G.....S.....F. Tha's OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer tae yoo laddie. Af'n Ah cuild gi' tha hang o' tha feckless controls ain the CM:BN demo Ah'd sort ye oot properly, boot Ah keep gettin' distracted bah tha coloured boxes at tha other aind o' tha map. Wha' pillock beta tested thas anyhoo? An' wha di tha wee grasses grow ain circles aroond mah camera view?

Boo, tak a dump an' fall back ain at.

Speedy, why are there noo flame throwers ain tha demo tutorial? Eh? Eh?

Joe (Ah'm caught ain mah zipper again!) Shaw, as this kipper fondler "Wildman" entitled tae boldin'?

Mum, as tha' yoo?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody kill him please before the other Swedes who used to infest this place follow him back. He and his kind are responsible for Surströmming and ABBA, and for those alone he deserves to be run through a cheese grater and dropped in the Great Salt Lake.

Ah yes. Marlow, is it? I never liked him. And did the little toddler fowget his password as well? My guess is that he just used to slam his head into the keyboard and hey, presto - password!

There were never, of course, any other Swedes in The Cesspool. Surströmming (i.e fermented Herring) is our way of weeding out the ignorant and amazingly stupid, like Marlow. If you actually eat one we used to dump you on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic. These days, it's all part of "our national heritage" and an excuse to get staggeringly drunk. A state needed to keep any of it down.

And that angry Scottish four-letter-man seems to be back, too. I thought he had been bludgeoned to death by a limp kipper. What a relief.

Ye feckless snot-gobblin', watery-eyed, spotty-bottom sniffin' git bastarrrd!! Four feckin' letters an' ye cannae e'en gi' thaim right. O.....G.....S.....F. Tha's OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer tae yoo laddie. Af'n Ah cuild gi' tha hang o' tha feckless controls ain the CM:BN demo Ah'd sort ye oot properly, boot Ah keep gettin' distracted bah tha coloured boxes at tha other aind o' tha map. Wha' pillock beta tested thas anyhoo? An' wha di tha wee grasses grow ain circles aroond mah camera view?

Boo, tak a dump an' fall back ain at.

Speedy, why are there noo flame throwers ain tha demo tutorial? Eh? Eh?

Joe (Ah'm caught ain mah zipper again!) Shaw, as this kipper fondler "Wildman" entitled tae boldin'?

Mum, as tha' yoo?

OGSF is back. YAY!

Good Lord, you saused up, Guiness drinking, skirt-wearing, tit; be happy that I remember your blather at all. Not that I wanted to, but the picture of you with the Queen...made me shudder as I wasn't sure who was who.

As for bolding, both you and the self-styled sheriff of this puddle have memories that make a field mouse look like Einstien. I was knighted by the one and true Record Keeper of old Lorak, not this Johnny-come-lately Joe.

I suppose that it can't be avoided, I was a bit scarce as Korea and Afghanistan...and Idaho have limited internet connections that reach this deep in the nether regions of the Internet...thank God. I could hate you from afar, which really is the best way as that haggis you eat smells like my boys feet after a hard practice of football...the real one not that silly girlie game you pillocks play in the Olde Country.

Ok so I bought ROF and started a career in a DR1 on the first mission I get slightly wounded early but manage to shoot down an SE5 (yay me) on the way home my engine decides to stop and wont restart. A message pops up on the screen saying my aircraft is destroyed. What?? No it isn't it's gliding along quite nicely it's just the engine having a rest.

Well I make a perfect forced landing in a field, no damage to the aircraft and am quietly congratulating myself while going to the results screen where I am informed that my aircraft has crashed ? What? No it didn't, please fix or do somefink.

I was knighted by the one and true Record Keeper of old Lorak...

Och! Ye're a clansman o'mine laddie! Lord Lorak was mah Leige as waill. Until hae jumped aintae Afganistan an' buggered oop haes knee. O' course, Ah'm tha seniour clansman, Lorak allas liked mae baist.

An' a big shout oot tae tha ladies o' tha 'Pool!

{snipped} ...

Mum, as tha' yoo?

As to Wildman, regrettably yes he is a Knigget and entitled to be bolded. Mind you if I knew he frequented places such as he mentioned I'd have done everything in my power to take it back ... I mean, IDAHO?

As to your Mum I couldn't say and wouldn't if I could.

But first I was in Denver last week and saw not hide nor hair of you ... let's keep it that way.

Joe

Ok so I bought ROF and started a career in a DR1 on the first mission I get slightly wounded early but manage to shoot down an SE5 (yay me) on the way home my engine decides to stop and wont restart. A message pops up on the screen saying my aircraft is destroyed. What?? No it isn't it's gliding along quite nicely it's just the engine having a rest.

Well I make a perfect forced landing in a field, no damage to the aircraft and am quietly congratulating myself while going to the results screen where I am informed that my aircraft has crashed ? What? No it didn't, please fix or do somefink.

Oh Speedy, Speedy, Speedy ... you over-reved your engine in a dive, seen it happen dozens of times. You've got to treat those old birds with a gentle touch ... and a reduced throttle in anything like a sustained dive.

And a touch of rudder before going into a left turn will keep you from spinning ... usually.

An aircraft without an engine is counted as destroyed in the game.

As to crashing ... it probably knew it was you and thought it would be proactive.

Shoot me a PM or an email and we can talk.

Joe

Considering a proper Dr.1 does not have a throttle it would seem Old Foul Joe is out to lunch and isn't that a surprise? Isn't it? Anyone? I'd say it's almost as surprising as him not returning my file, i.e not the slightest bit.

Ng cavscout, honorable Knight of House Rune, how fares your Blood Hamster Feud with the beastly Stuka? Though you have likely only played a couple of turns, we are expecting news of Stuka’s surrender any day now. Rumor has it that he used all of his purchase points on bio-warfare scientists who are working on developing a crossover sheep/human virus. Working with great enthusiasm, I should add…. Approach all stands of trees with caution (and averted eyes). For added effect, Stuka has recorded an ambient sound mod that includes the bleating of distressed sheep. This helps him feel more at home when he takes a break from his usual activities to play a turn.

Stuka, as an enemy of House Rune, I offer you this curse:

May you be banished to a barren land bereft of all things civilized. May you know the peril of fire and anguish of unending thirst. May your skin first blister under an unrelenting sun and then be scoured from your bones by an endless storm of sand. May any hope of respite be denied by great limb-severing monsters patrolling the waters, and hideous flesh-necrotizing arachnids lurking under every toilet seat. May each sip of beer you take be tainted by the urine of convict-descended brewers. May your trials so rend your spirit and may your despair run so deep that you no longer seek the community of good men, and may the
MBT
therefore and ever after be free of your unworthy and unwelcome doggerel. I invoke this curse in the name of
House Rune
, the greatest and noblest of all houses, and I humbly pray to the
Olde Ones
and to
Great Fred
himself that this righteous punishment delivered upon you!

Considering a proper Dr.1 does not have a throttle it would seem Old Foul Joe is out to lunch and isn't that a surprise? Isn't it? Anyone? I'd say it's almost as surprising as him not returning my file, i.e not the slightest bit.
Of course ANYONE knows that the Dr1 doesn't have a throttle but instead uses a blip switch to ensure that the engine doesn't over-rev. Needless to say the game models that switch.

As to your file ... my aren't we just the impatient one ... chill your jets oh GooberNational one, it's in the mail as I type this.

Joe

So you are not claiming CMPlayer? Good choice.

CMPlayer (was he ever a Knigget?) was US born and moved to Sweden as an adult. He may have been on the run from the law at the time. Anyway, he settled down and married a nice Swedish girl (and yes, their reputation is deserved) and has been raising half-breed Swedes for some years while working in a Swedish pizzeria. There was also some question of his sexually abusing wolves, but I don't recall that ever got properly adjudicated. I think that is all insane enough to warrant inclusion here.

Michael

And dare I say what a handsome file it was, too. Combat Mission may have evolved and gotten deeper and better and more advanced, sad to say, the same can't be said for Old Foul Joe.

- Say Taylor, old chap. Drive along the road to that house over there and check if there's any jerries about, there's a good lad.

BOOOOM!

- Dear me. Jones! Be a good chap and ...

I give him ten minutes until the remainder of his men hang him from an apple tree.

And dare I say what a handsome file it was, too. Combat Mission may have evolved and gotten deeper and better and more advanced, sad to say, the same can't be said for Old Foul Joe.

- Say Taylor, old chap. Drive along the road to that house over there and check if there's any jerries about, there's a good lad.

BOOOOM!

- Dear me. Jones! Be a good chap and ...

I give him ten minutes until the remainder of his men hang him from an apple tree.

I would remind you of that old saying, "The only good scout is a dead scout."

Would that the same could be said of our resident, NG Cavscout.

But my scout served his purpose admirably, you'll note that the rest of force did not follow along but waited to see the results. And it wasn't as if I had much choice in the matter, my setup zones were locked an options were few.

Joe

But my scout served his purpose admirably, you'll note that the rest of force did not follow along but waited to see the results.

Quite. And the next turn you sent another scout to see what had killed the first one. How did that work out for you?

Quite. And the next turn you sent another scout to see what had killed the first one. How did that work out for you?
Well ... I found out what killed the first one ... so from a pure knowledge standpoint it worked out quite well.

Joe

Och! Ye're a clansman o'mine laddie! Lord Lorak was mah Leige as waill. Until hae jumped aintae Afganistan an' buggered oop haes knee. O' course, Ah'm tha seniour clansman, Lorak allas liked mae baist.

An' a big shout oot tae tha ladies o' tha 'Pool!

he buggered your what?