Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

he buggered your what?
You have to be able to understand gutter Scottish to understand OGSF ... which I don't but over the years I've come close.

I believe he's trying to say that Lord Lorak buggered up Hosni ... as in Hosni Mubarak. Which is weird cause Lorak hasn't been in that neck of the woods for quite a while ... as far as we know.

Joe

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ng cavscout, honorable Knight of House Rune, how fares your Blood Hamster Feud with the beastly Stuka? Though you have likely only played a couple of turns, we are expecting news of Stuka’s surrender any day now. Rumor has it that he used all of his purchase points on bio-warfare scientists who are working on developing a crossover sheep/human virus. Working with great enthusiasm, I should add…. Approach all stands of trees with caution (and averted eyes). For added effect, Stuka has recorded an ambient sound mod that includes the bleating of distressed sheep. This helps him feel more at home when he takes a break from his usual activities to play a turn.

Stuka, as an enemy of House Rune, I offer you this curse:

May you be banished to a barren land bereft of all things civilized. May you know the peril of fire and anguish of unending thirst. May your skin first blister under an unrelenting sun and then be scoured from your bones by an endless storm of sand. May any hope of respite be denied by great limb-severing monsters patrolling the waters, and hideous flesh-necrotizing arachnids lurking under every toilet seat. May each sip of beer you take be tainted by the urine of convict-descended brewers. May your trials so rend your spirit and may your despair run so deep that you no longer seek the community of good men, and may the
MBT
therefore and ever after be free of your unworthy and unwelcome doggerel. I invoke this curse in the name of
House Rune
, the greatest and noblest of all houses, and I humbly pray to the
Olde Ones
and to
Great Fred
himself that this righteous punishment delivered upon you!

The warty toad Stuka can't be bothered to reply, he is apparently too busy planning his trip to Noo Yawk and molesting wombats.

Either that or he is still sounding out the multi syllable words I used in the challenge and trying to decipher the Kings English into whatever dreamtime gibberish they use on the bottom of the planet.

The warty toad Stuka can't be bothered to reply, he is apparently too busy planning his trip to Noo Yawk and molesting wombats.

Either that or he is still sounding out the multi syllable words I used in the challenge and trying to decipher the Kings English into whatever dreamtime gibberish they use on the bottom of the planet.

If this means that you have a vacancy on your dance card, I respectfully ask the privilege of a game. I would be deeply honored to spar with another member of House Rune. Should you need references, please consult Marlow, as we are currently enjoying a lovely match.

Not until after he sends me a turn, he is employing his Shermans in the Joe Shaw scouting technique and I want to see if i blow up the next one.

Damn it! I need to spill some hamster blood and I need to spill it soon. I had to fire my arty blind against Marlow just so I could see some explosions. I know you turds have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Can promise many turns this evening (or RT), for anyone interested (and similarly dedicated to mayhem).

Damn it! I need to spill some hamster blood and I need to spill it soon. I had to fire my arty blind against Marlow just so I could see some explosions. I know you turds have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Can promise many turns this evening (or RT), for anyone interested (and similarly dedicated to mayhem).

And very nice explosions they were too. Especially when they weren't within 500 yards of any of my men. I think the body count was three chickens and a duck. The French Mademoiselle in the farm house is a little pissed. No yum-yums for you GI.

If this means that you have a vacancy on your dance card, I respectfully ask the privilege of a game. I would be deeply honored to spar with another member of House Rune. Should you need references, please consult Marlow, as we are currently enjoying a lovely match.

Ye gods, do you have lace around your cuffs and a perfumed hanky up your sleeve?

And while I'm at it, PAGE TWO, YOU SLACKERS!

Michael

Not until after he sends me a turn, he is employing his Shermans in the Joe Shaw scouting technique and I want to see if i blow up the next one.

Armored car shish-ka-bob anyone? Speedy has an assortment to hand out, piping hot too, right off the barbie right mate?

Thats right, I couldn't be bothered to reply. However I have now whipped up a nice little QB and hacked the code sufficiently to give you a 100% force increase so that you might stand a teensy chance of winning.

Boys ... get a room.

In more important matters it's now been four whole entire days since I've seen a turn from MrSpkr. I can't imagine he's putting off an unpleasant turn ... actually I can imagine that, quite easily in fact.

NG Cavscout continues to quake in the aspens surrounding the stream I'm to cross and whines that I haven't walked into his ambush yet.

Geier doesn't seem to understand that the term "Cats" in our scenario "Cats Chasing Dogs" doesn't necessarily refer to Panthers. He has, for example, already lost an Sdkfz 234, also known as a Puma.

I'm also playing my old CM buddy Mark Ezra and we're waltzing about several bocages ... bocagi ... at night with light armor. Luckily there are pockets of light here and there, mostly burning vehicles.

Joe

...at night with light armor.

Light armor, huh? Heh, heh, boy are you in for a SURPRISE!!!

BTW, halfway down page 2, troops. An enemy intruder couda snuck in and slashed all your throats, the kind of guard you keep around here. And more power to him, I say.

Michael

Woot Woot, I got my steelbox edition yesterday !

I'm probably in the wrong place to ask for help but still:

-is there a way to get more info on the units when making purchases for a QB game? At the moment i don't seem to get any info what so ever on the units i select.