Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

One more point of similarity with hell...

Michael

Piss and moan all you want, you ain't getting an invite to the Schloss-warming party. Feel free to try and gate crash...we have a thuggish henchman in the guest suite who is doubling as security.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mad old man begins to tell a story. It is a story he has told many, many times before. Every telling anchors him to the world. Everyone who hears the story laughs. Every time they laugh, they think about the story. Every time they laugh, the story changes. Every time they think about the story, they dismiss it. Every time they laugh, they confirm it. Every time they dismiss the story, they want to hear another story. Every time he tells another story, the mad old man becomes a little madder...

What is the story?

So obviously there are no Europeans in the Peng Challenge thread so it is left to me to maintain the front pagedness from work.

The Euro contingent is occupied with the effects of e-coli on their delicate digestive tracts, or as they say in Germany. "Durchfall ueber alles"

The Euro contingent is occupied with the effects of e-coli on their delicate digestive tracts, or as they say in Germany. "Durchfall ueber alles"

I commend you, that almost made me spit my drink all over my monitor.

A great part of working third shift is you can enjoy a Bourbon and Coke at 8 AM without being called a lush.

I recommend Old Crow Reserve, cheap, and yet it has a pretty good taste. If I want to drop some coin I will get Makers Mark or Old Forester.

I'm not a big Bourbon drinker myself, but I have a friend who enjoys it when he comes over.

I have a bottle of Old Forester 100 proof, that has beeen sitting around for awhile, Ill have a drink or two with him, especially in the summer.

Don't call me "Shirley", "Sheila"
Technically he didn't, he called you "Shirly" ... just to keep the record straight.

MrSpkr hasn't sent a turn for ages, of course he spends a lot of time on Facebook agonizing over the liberal takeover of America even though I've guaranteed him that he'll be among the last taken to the wall when the proletariat rise up.

NG Cavscout has improved his email communications. Now they feature at least an attempt at CessPudlian conversation ... he doesn't do it very well of course but hey, it matches his tactics which are, to date, completely invisible. He's done nothing at all, nada, zilch, zero. Boy is he going to be surprised when he finds out what my victory conditions are.

I may need another PBEM opponent but applicants are cautioned that while I'll be in town next week I'll be gone for much of the three weeks following.

Joe

I may need another PBEM opponent but applicants are cautioned that while I'll be in town next week I'll be gone for much of the three weeks following.

Joe

That is weak. Really weak. You, of all people throw that limp wristed "pretty please, somebody love me and play with me" out to the MBT

For shame, Joe, for shame.

What next? Twittering pictures of you privates to try to get attention?

That is weak. Really weak. You, of all people throw that limp wristed "pretty please, somebody love me and play with me" out to the MBT

That account was hacked ... or somefink.

Joe

You may already be a Weiner!

Marlow DID forget his old log in. I must be getting old.

I knew that old foul Joe couldn't keep you down forever. you return, much like a canker sore, but you return.

I'd ask for a setup to thrash you in celebration, but I've got "The next big Patch" and can't be arsed to keep an older version of CM:N handy.

Okay, my PBEM with Marlow is not going to satisfy me quickly enough. I need someone's skull as my first CMBN trophy, and I need it now!

Anyone up for a small armor battle internet (which means real time)? Will be tooling around for a few hours, post here or message me if you are interested.