Apparently your website doesn't want to sell me your newest game

I've "failed" the image check 7 times now when trying to create an account (my old one disappeared somehow?). Anyone know what's up with this? BF - if you're going to use text verification to thwart spammers (one that can barely be seen), offer an audio option too. Not sure how man sales you'll lose because people can't even register to buy it.

Kind regards,

-Jeff

japinard, first of all, you do not need to register an account to buy anything. When you purchase a game, a new account is created for you "on the fly" (without the need for CAPTCHA verification).

If you keep having problems with the CAPTCHA even though you are certain that you are entering it correctly, then it could be a browser issue. If you are using IE9, then try setting it to compatibility mode.

Lately these things HAVE been getting harder (and in some cases impossible) to read. I use Firefox and IE9. I just assumed that it must be a reaction to increased sophistication by spammers, but perhaps the suggestion that the problem is with newer versions of browsers is correct.

japinard, first of all, you do not need to register an account to buy anything. When you purchase a game, a new account is created for you "on the fly" (without the need for CAPTCHA verification).

If you keep having problems with the CAPTCHA even though you are certain that you are entering it correctly, then it could be a browser issue. If you are using IE9, then try setting it to compatibility mode.

OK, this is really odd then. Maybe it's a store issue? I'll try again in compatability mode (I've been using IE9). So far I haven't found a way to purchase without creating an account. Nice to see you again Moon :) Been many many years!

Hehe, I signed up just the other day to download a couple of the new mods that are coming out and have to agree - the Captcha used is insanely difficult to see. I think I took 3 goes to get it right ( and that with cycling through several options before settling on one I thought I could read. )

OK, this is really odd then. Maybe it's a store issue? I'll try again in compatability mode (I've been using IE9). So far I haven't found a way to purchase without creating an account. Nice to see you again Moon :) Been many many years!

There is nothing to be "found". Go to www.battlefront.com/store and order what you need. During the checkout, you will get an account made for you and you will be logged in at the same time. There is nothing you have to DO to NOT log in :)

Yesterday I decided to get an account set up ready to purchase the game when it is released and had the same problem. I failed to read the code six or seven times and was about to give up when I got my 16 year old daughter to have a go and she was successful on the first attempt!

So either I need to visit the optician or some people find it easier than others to pick out the code :D

You mean, you recall wearing white shirts, dress pants, bicycling around the country, listening to the Osmonds and reading your Book of Mormon?

Steve

That was one of the best lines from Star Trek IV ... and one that caused such an uproar in Salt Lake City audiences that you couldn't hear the line after that.

Joe

It's not just this site but lots I have problems with. I just wished they ask a simple question like, what is one plus one or whatever instead of something that makes me feel like I'm on LDS and reliving the 60's.

LOL looks like you may have had too much "LDS". Either that or you were getting scammed like my mother when she went to Morocco and tried to score hash one night. Got back to the hotel with a chocolate bar. :D