The Demo Challenges Peng

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feh! on all of you Normandy floozies. CMAK is where it's AT!

Speaking of which, Boo and I are at turn 46 of 45 and he is attacking both of my infantry and armour controlled flags with...a truck.

This could go either way.

There are too many SSNs wandering in here without a care ... or a brain ... and I've determined that it's because they don't understand the consequences.

Now MrSpkr did a good job steali ... posting the rules this time, but since most SSNs can't read the big words it may not be very cautionary for them.

Therefore I am forced to rely upon the ultimate threat of the Peng Challenge Thread ... no not Coventry, it's this ...

web_emma.jpg

That's right lads, surely a bona fide Mormon Wife will shrivel their desire to stay here for one moment longer than necessary ... among other things.

Joe

There are too many SSNs wandering in here without a care ... or a brain ... and I've determined that it's because they don't understand the consequences.

Now MrSpkr did a good job steali ... posting the rules this time, but since most SSNs can't read the big words it may not be very cautionary for them.

Therefore I am forced to rely upon the ultimate threat of the Peng Challenge Thread ... no not Coventry, it's this ...

web_emma.jpg

That's right lads, surely a bona fide Mormon Wife will shrivel their desire to stay here for one moment longer than necessary ... among other things.

Joe

With you around, all they do is casually mention ROF when they pop in, and you hand them the keys to the MBT!!

With you around, all they do is casually mention ROF when they pop in, and you hand them the keys to the MBT!!
A base lie Sirrah ... it's just that anyone who plays ROF is demonstrably more informed and of a higher class than the dregs of society we normally have in here ... {Joe casts a disapproving eye toward Noo Yawk}.

Joe