Class action suit

First we have to come up with a cheeky disorder that encompasses all the problems we have at the moment. How about CM:BN Anxiety/ Anticipation Disorder or CMBNAAD.

Next the symptoms. Are you or someone you love listless? Do you or a love one obsess about the release of CM:BN? Are you losing sleep or have you lost interest in the activities you used to enjoy? Lost that certain spark in your romance? You may have CMBNAAD.

Next we get some commercial to run constantly on talk radio like;

This is Phil McCracken, I am a lawyer and I am going to talk to you about CMBNAAD. My friend Aldo died from CMBNAAD after sitting 6 days straight days at his computer. That makes this fight personal to me and I will personally fight for you. So call me, Phil McCracken at 555-5555.

Pete

Beware the counter suit. Kidnapping (as I'm sure their WAGs are saying), Metal anguish and Slavery tend to be looked down on more than fictional release dates being missed.

And who would BFC rope in as co-defendants? Microsoft, Apple, Intel, nVidea - hell every single tech company in the world.

Of course if there was an action the game would probably be held back until it was settled, around 2018. By then it might even have a competitor, so BFC would need compensating for loss of earnings. Given I've heard people say they'd pay several hundred dollars for the game, plus costs, plus "wasting my time" costs from the judge...this could be the best thing that ever happened for them.

In the meantime of course we'll be testing the bejesus out of it, you can trust us on that.

Just an update, as I have gone half a week and not even the demo (not even the demo!) has been released. The attorney general has gone ahead and filed "People vs Battlefront.com, Inc." in Middlesex Superior Court, for the aforementioned charges. If you are in another state, and wish to seek compensation and similar action for your lost vacation, please consider filing similar actions.

Please, refrain from any 'Thank you' or anything else, as this is as much the community's victory as it is mine.

Just an update, as I have gone half a week and not even the demo (not even the demo!) has been released. The attorney general has gone ahead and filed "People vs Battlefront.com, Inc." in Middlesex Superior Court, for the aforementioned charges. If you are in another state, and wish to seek compensation and similar action for your lost vacation, please consider filing similar actions.

Please, refrain from any 'Thank you' or anything else, as this is as much the community's victory as it is mine.

I'd love to hear exactly what charge that would be? This out of the penal code, vehicle code, health and safety or what? Just say'n.