Easter Egg Request

Hi Steve & Moon,

This is probably unreasonable but hope does spring eternal. In the spirit of this holiday weekend and reminiscent of the original Combat Mission Beyond Overlord, is there any chance of a late beta release with a couple of missions available to tide all of us rabid fans over until the full release within the next couple of weeks? Perhaps limit it to those who pre-ordered even.

I'll understand if this is not possible, but this might even stop all of our incessant whining for at least a week ;-)

Chris

I will settle for a package of yellow marshmallow peeps. I can put them in all sorts of ghoulish death poses and pretend they were hit by 14" arty. I will eat any heads that happen to fall off. Heck, I will pretend I am a maggot and eat their entire gooey corpses.

Nothing can stop the incessant whining, not even for an hour, let alone a week.

My experience on flight sim forums ( IL2 and successor for eg. ) is that even game release does not stop whining. It may change focus (slightly), but it continues unabated.

In fact, I would postulate that if the whining lessens even just a little for a week or two, that would be proof positive that CM:BN is a massive success :)

I will settle for a package of yellow marshmallow peeps. I can put them in all sorts of ghoulish death poses and pretend they were hit by 14" arty. I will eat any heads that happen to fall off. Heck, I will pretend I am a maggot and eat their entire gooey corpses.

Have you considered consulting with a mental health professional?

Michael