Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

Boo, I see you took a leaf from the playbook and promoted yourself to Olde One. If you will suffer the critcism, your repartee vis-a-vis the mewling of the SSN lacked, hmm, tang. No spice on the tongue, no frisson of the inner ear, no challenge to the mental capacity of your beloved readers ('cept Stukes, poor guy, he can barely parse "I am") it was as bland as the stimulus.

Don't encourage him -- he gets all excited and ends up leaving a mess on the living room carpet.

Steve

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe...sort of...I dunno...

Class, you will all take note that as the patient's dementia progresses he becomes more and more confused and disoriented. This is called Shaw's Syndrome. This is accompanied by loss of control of bodily functions, such as chronic drooling and sudden vocal outbursts, such as, "Aussie! Aussie!"

Michael

Some black occult tribe has announced on the internet that the release date of "Fly the Peng challenge thread to not-so well known reaches of space" has been announced.

Also that aforementioned 'site' mentioned something about Cthulhu.

Was that you, Boo, writing that kind of nonsense for unsecure people to read?

Some black occult tribe has announced on the internet that the release date of "Fly the Peng challenge thread to not-so well known reaches of space" has been announced.

Also that aforementioned 'site' mentioned something about Cthulhu.

Was that you, Boo, writing that kind of nonsense for unsecure people to read?

That's just the kind of uninformed, scurrilous, yellow-journalistic absurdity I'd expect from a pontikka-soaked brain like yours, Spasmodeus.

Ah... how far the noble Finn has fallen! To think there was a time your people could have blown up a tank with just a pine cone and a piece of tissue paper and now, here you stand with that vapid, empty grin on your face, daring to commune with immortals.

The folly of it all!

And get your hand out of your Garanimals, when I'm talkin' to ya, boy!