Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mall food court wasn't my choice buster, as I recall your little playgroup wasn't allowed outside of the mall incase the other kids beat you up.

It wasn't hard to spot your little friends either, just had to look for the groups of nervous looking guys with buzz cuts. I shoulda yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" to see you all hit the deck...that would have been funny.

We've asked you not to speak of your experiences with the Oddstraylyuns, Michael.

Steve

Actually we've asked him not to speak at all ...

That's right lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is back and he's NOT a happy camper.

Not only is there no CMBN release announcement but all the Outreboard hangers on are blathering about this and that and dropping the MBT to the bottom of the page.

Naturally Boo Radley's done his usual superbly incompetent job in my absence but I'm here to TAKE HIS BULLET BACK!

Yes lads your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is in charge again ... you may all relax now.

Joe

Yes lads your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is in charge again ...

I gather you must have misplaced that lunch I packed for you. Pity as a lot of careful work went into it with several exotic ingredients obtained at great cost (those Amazonian medicine men are starting to get wise to the global economy).

Michael

Actually we've asked him not to speak at all ...

That's right lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is back and he's NOT a happy camper.

Not only is there no CMBN release announcement but all the Outreboard hangers on are blathering about this and that and dropping the MBT to the bottom of the page.

Naturally Boo Radley's done his usual superbly incompetent job in my absence but I'm here to TAKE HIS BULLET BACK!

Yes lads your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is in charge again ... you may all relax now.

Joe

If by relax you mean run for the hills, then I think we can all agree with you.

Wasn't Boo supposed to lock the door so Joe couldn't get back in?
And just where in the hell have YOU been lo these many months?

I suppose you think you can just waltz in as if NOTHING HAS HAPPENED and commence insulting your betters?

Well it won't wash me lad ... you GooberNationals are getting too big for your britches if you ask me ... probably for your birches as well but I don't know if Australia actually has birches or if the wallybees have eaten them all.

Joe

Thank you Boo "Joe Cocker" Radley. now, can you play by the window and we will all help you out.

Rune

And ANOTHER party is heard from ... unfortunately.

What do you have in store for us rune ... a lovely little scenario with a platoon of French Nuns parachuting into an encampment of Hitler Youth armed with nothing but their Mk VIII Lederhosen?

I wouldn't put it past you ...

Joe

You all have a little over 6 weeks before myself and the GLBVS arrive statestide. . .
Better to come at neap tide.

Or better still, for you to go swimming in a riptide.

I won't even ask what a GLBVS might be, mainly because I know you want me to.

Steve

Better to come at neap tide.

Or better still, for you to go swimming in a riptide.

I won't even ask what a GLBVS might be, mainly because I know you want me to.

Steve

MrSpkr that stands for the Good Lady Baroness Von Stuka ... I'm actually a little fuzzy on the "Good" but it does work. Why do I care you ask? First because he refers to a Lady of the Pool to whom we always show deference, but second because she's a Shaw!

No relation of course but still ...

Joe

Part the first: Dangerously close to the bottom of the first page.

Part the second: I just realized that this forum's "enter your email address to recover your login" feature reactivated my FIRST forum account. The happy, optimistic, positive FriendlyFire, which I only used briefly, haven't touched in ten years, and will now consign once again to the dustbin of history.

Part the third: Sadly my much more historic account seems to have been permanently unlinked (it was probably one of you nefarious gits wot dun it). There goes the post history of PondScum, squire to Dalem.

Part the fourth: the Peng thread shall witness my resurrection.

Ahhh, that's better.

It's not better if you are the "original" Pondscum. Which you appear to be.

You won't find your useless liege around here much, either.

Gamey French-playing-sneaksie-wannabe....

Noba.

(ps. I do not hold grudges)

It's not better if you are the "original" Pondscum. Which you appear to be.

You won't find your useless liege around here much, either.

Gamey French-playing-sneaksie-wannabe....

Noba.

Exactly Noba, and how do we know he's the original Pondscum anyway, has anyone posted his long form birth certificate online?

And even if he is ... he's still a GooberNational ... like you.

Which is hardly a recommendation.

Joe

You're in the wrong thread then.

And even if he is ... he's still a GooberNational ...

Currently holding a Green Card (which isn't actually green), and next year I can put my hand on my heart and swear allegiance to the Stars and Stripes. Yep, they let just anyone in these days.

Exactly Noba, and how do we know he's the original Pondscum anyway, has anyone posted his long form birth certificate online?

And even if he is ... he's still a GooberNational ... like you.

Which is a recommendation.

Joe

Well, Mr. Self-Importance. It's like this ... only a redneck-conspiracy-freak would require the poor lad to provide documentation ... or may be it's because you are a [shudder] banker [/shudder] and paperwork is in your blood, apart from lunch break alchohol that is.

Right now this little GooberNational country is doing very well for itself, thankyou. Feel free to visit anytime.

Noba.

You're in the wrong thread then.

Oh, I can make an exception for anybody. You are in that list now.

Currently holding a Green Card (which isn't actually green), and next year I can put my hand on my heart and swear allegiance to the Stars and Stripes. Yep, they let just anyone in these days.

Agreed, they will let anyone stay as well.

Noba.

That mall food court wasn't my choice buster, as I recall your little playgroup wasn't allowed outside of the mall incase the other kids beat you up.

It wasn't hard to spot your little friends either, just had to look for the groups of nervous looking guys with buzz cuts. I shoulda yelled "FIRE IN THE HOLE" to see you all hit the deck...that would have been funny.

Of course they were nervous and kept their hands on their wallets, they heard there was an Australian in the area....