Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say the glass is half full, some that it's half empty ... I say ... YO BARTENDER, ANOTHER BEER HERE!

Joe

By the way, the new scenario design kit is pretty good -- I've designed a map just for you, spelling out the words "Joe Sucks!" using old tires and other doodads. Unfortunately, CMBN will not live up to the Ker Dessel* standards of old because the game does not model fire other than burning vehicles.

Steve

*Ker Dessel -- when you KNOW it's a setup!

By the way, the new scenario design kit is pretty good -- I've designed a map just for you, spelling out the words "Joe Sucks!" using old tires and other doodads. Unfortunately, CMBN will not live up to the Ker Dessel* standards of old because the game does not model fire other than burning vehicles.

Steve

*Ker Dessel -- when you KNOW it's a setup!

I have confidence that Ker Dessel* will rise from the ashes ... to stay with the fire theme ... and provide even better scenarios for the more discriminating CMBN players. I'll bet "Arty Fest 44" would look great in the game.

In fact I have one in mind that would pit an M20 Greyhound against 5 Tigers. I call it "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Oklahoma any more. "

It should be thrilling ... if short. Hey does CMBN have tornadoes? 'cause it would be really cool if the Germans had to hit an airborne spinning M20. Did I mention the M20 is called "Law Boy"?

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason

Tossers. I know the only reason why you all post here is to rack up your post account and give the impression you know somefink. Or at a minimum, can babble bubble incessantly.

Hands up who here has more then 99% of their post count related to their direct involvement in the 'Pool?

Tossers. I know the only reason why you all post here is to rack up your post account and give the impression you know somefink. Or at a minimum, can babble bubble incessantly.

Hands up who here has more then 99% of their post count related to their direct involvement in the 'Pool?

We do something ... about the CessPool ... everything else is irrelevant.

Joe

We do something ... about the CessPool ... everything else is irrelevant.

Joe

Without the wit or will to end this journey, we continue traveling towards our faith. Harvesting helpless christian spirits.. aaaaaand...... ok.

But you got the point. This is endless path that some of you have taken.

Me, me,....... all that military grog nonsense gives me a headache.