Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

Everybody have fun tonight

Everybody Wang Chung tonight

Pervert. Why don't you go join the Boy Scouts? I hear they specialize in that kind of thing in a healthy outdoor environment. Maybe you will be eaten by mountain lions. Or bears, I'm not picky.

Michael

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you folks are chock full of stupid in my hirsute opinion.

ahhh ??? Your opinion is hairy ?

What is a Dalem and where did it's last post go? Ponder that as you shut your assorted pie holes.

I think you will be invited to (ahem) SOD OFF !!

I plan to break bread with both Peng and the Nidan1 monster when I invade the continental US in June. I plan to break bread, break wind, then march to the White House and take my rightful place as Lord OberKommando of the 4th Reich of Amerikka...there will be much rejoicing in the streets...or you will pay...

I plan to break bread with both Peng and the Nidan1 monster when I invade the continental US in June. I plan to break bread, break wind, then march to the White House and take my rightful place as Lord OberKommando of the 4th Reich of Amerikka...there will be much rejoicing in the streets...or you will pay...

Wait a minute, we can pay to have him not come here?

Come on lads, surely we can scrap together the $2.95 it would take to keep him in Doobie ... or Abu Dabble... or the Gutter or whatever third world hellhole he calls home.

I imagine Peng and Nidan1 would be first in line, anything to avoid being seen in public with Stuka.

Joe

I can't afford that, and anyway it would be cheaper to just club him to death like a baby harp seal once he steps foot on our shores.

Peng and I then plan to go out for a nice meal and a night on the town, using Stuka's credit cards of course.

I can't afford that, and anyway it would be cheaper to just club him to death like a baby harp seal once he steps foot on our shores.

You could just force him to play an updated version of Crodaburg. Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever . . .

Steve

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when a SSSN has to come in and push the thread back to the top. For those that have a hard time using their imagination for anything more than going on a date with blow up plastic doll that means Super Scum Sucking Newbie.

And I'm damn proud of it. Youz guyz don't really think if it wasn't early in the morning and I wasn't 3 sheets to the wind I'd be here do you?

But then it's obvious from what i've read that thinking is not a prerequisite for admission to this thread. Which is a good thing, because youz guyz would hurt yourselves.

What happens to drunken streakers at baseball games? Are they cheered and held up as fun loving opponents of tedium and bureaucracy, then invited to the dugouts for signed souvenirs?

So are you going to share your experience?

ATTENTION ......Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.

Perhaps you should seriuosly consider turning in your robes, your scepture, and your Battlefront magic decoder ring. It is because of your ineptitude that a 4 post SSSN can even address you.

Had you not left the reins of power in an obviously incompetant subordinates hand (Boo) who failed to post the rules, this rather rude , but obvious wakeup call would not be happening.

Yes, I can address a Kanigget or an Olde One. That's what happens when senility advances and your grasp of reality fades away. YOU BLEW IT.

Boo,your a disgrace to your high office,turn in your bullet.

Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, a man with honor would take that bullet and place it on the side of his head while trying to hit it with a hammer. The resulting mental overload of trying to accomplish these two tasks at the same time would result in a miss, but the collateral damage from the hammer would suffice.

My gawd man, end it with some honor, before you become just a doddering,slobbering,

diaper wrapped, shell of your former self.

Dare you venture into the Midwest? To the true Holy Land, Wisconsin? If so, I shall show you mall food courts to make your soul weep!!!!!!

And my kids want to hear an Australian accent.

Plus, I am Range Master for my Police Department and I could probably get you some full auto trigger time on an M-14.

"Take me out to the ball game,

Take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,

I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for the home team,

If they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,

At the old ball game."

Tank yew, tank yew berry mulch.