The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, where are you Seanachai you old coot? We have SSN's for you to boot about and Oddstraylians for you to insult. You can't just leave the MBT, it is your home.

Speaking of SSN's, wasn't one supposed to challenge another a few pages back? Did they see something shiny and slighty stinky and wander over to roll in it and end up getting lost?

Of whomever you might be speaking of, I think they are just trying to learn how-not-to-be-seen.

On the other hand, meself had quite a laugh on Boo's Youtube reply regarding the kings

right-hand-on-the-throne. Ingenious...

Of course not!

You call that being taken to task? My, aren't you the delicate one! Do not incur the wrath of an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread for you shall anger him

And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. You don't like me now, but you'd like me lots less. The liking would be in the negative numbers.

Much like your IQ.

You call that being taken to task? My, aren't you the delicate one! Do not incur the wrath of an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread for you shall anger him

And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. You don't like me now, but you'd like me lots less. The liking would be in the negative numbers.

Much like your IQ.

I really have nothing to add other than suggesting that the thread was near the bottom of the page and we can't have that ... just as we can't have self appointed Olde Ones wandering about.

It didn't work for dalem and it won't work for Boo Radley ... lads I think it's about time for us to burst into his room with submachineguns blazing ... but that's just me.

Joe

... just as we can't have self appointed Olde Ones wandering about.

It didn't work for dalem and it won't work for Boo Radley ...

Joe

And why can't this be? I mean, yeah 'kay, it didn't work for dalem, but, as Boo stated, that's because it's dalem. I think maybe you're just sad at the thought of losing your backup justacarrot?

As an aside, does anyone else here think I use far too many commas in my posts?

Don't you talk about my 'lil Chevy like that!

IMG_2061.jpg

She has feelings you know...

The first time you posted this picture here, I was absolutely struck by the beauty of it. Such gorgeous lines! And it's obvious that top-notch workmanship has gone into this thing. It definitely is something to be envied. Yep, they really know how to lay pavers over there, that's for sure. But I guess when there's a mile of sand underneath them, there's really very little risk of heaving.

I'm going to shorten Ye New Olde One to New Olde One, then to NOO, then lengthen it to become NOO Radley.

...Then shorten it again to Noo.

By the way, will there be a vote on the matter of your status here? Or is there a rule that states something like 'two days uncontested and you're in'?

New olde One Boo is better...NOOB Radley come on down!!!

Yes, yes, it has a, a, certain ring to it, rather like the ringing noise, when you hit the side of his head, with an aluminium baseball bat, yes, that sort of ring, I think, definitely, a sonorous ring, at that.

Noba.

And why can't this be? I mean, yeah 'kay, it didn't work for dalem, but, as Boo stated, that's because it's dalem. I think maybe you're just sad at the thought of losing your backup justacarrot?

Oh, without a doubt. Joe's whole life centers around things that he's forever losing. His hair. His teeth. Respect from his peers. Respect from his family. Well, I think we can just say a general loss of respect.

And, since we will be needing a new Backup Auxillary Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, I think we should have open tryouts.

As an aside, does anyone else here think I use far too many commas in my posts?

No. I'd use more. And throw in some semicolons just to confuse people.

Oh, without a doubt. Joe's whole life centers around things that he's forever losing. His hair. His teeth. Respect from his peers. Respect from his family. Well, I think we can just say a general loss of respect.

And, since we will be needing a new Backup Auxillary Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, I think we should have open tryouts.

No. I'd use more. And throw in some semicolons just to confuse people.

Silence NOOB Radley ... I rather like that actually. And they're not periods milady, they're ellipsis ... they just happen to be made up of periods, three of them to be precise. Now they shouldn't be overused ... luckily I'm an expert and would never do that ... NOOB Radley might of course.

Where was I ... oh yes, Boo Radley as an Olde One ... NOT!

Joe

That's a bit harsh.

Amazing ... this SSN has been around since 2006 and has posted a grand total of 43 posts ... and has the nerve to criticize a Knight of the CessPool.

Now granted it's just Boo Radley but still ...

Joe

And they're not periods milady, they're ellipsis ... they just happen to be made up of periods, three of them to be precise. Now they shouldn't be overused ... luckily I'm an expert and would never do that ... Boo Radley might of course.

What are you talking about? She was referring to her use of commas and then you start mumbling about periods and ellipses.

Where was I ...

That's what we're trying to determine. Just how far outside of sanity you've wandered this time.

Oh yes, Boo Radley is an Olde One

Joe

Nice of you to finally see reason.

This is a first for you, right?

Amazing ... this SSN has been around since 2006 and has posted a grand total of 43 posts ... and has the nerve to criticize a Knight of the CessPool.

Now granted it's just Boo Radley but still ...

Joe

Joe, shouldn't we encourage SSNs who remain largely unseen and unheard? I mean, if NOOB Radley had followed that path, wouldn't we all be a little better off today?

Steve

Joe, shouldn't we encourage SSNs who remain largely unseen and unheard? I mean, if NOOB Radley had followed that path, wouldn't we all be a little better off today?

Steve

Good point ... but of course some SSNs are just too stupid to figure it out and I suspect that NOOB Radley would have fit into that category.

Joe