• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well link this. Les'see how it goes:

Ye Olde nOOB has been summoned..

For his annual April fools' day.

He just never seems to learn.

And neither do some SSNs who think they can wander in here, dip their toe in the waters and scamper off to the Outreboard with fantabulous tales of having bearded the Pengers in their own den.

Look you Assmode ... if you're going give it a go ... give it a go. Otherwise you have our permission to simply SOD OFF!

Joe

I cannot even begin to guess what this thread is all about and I can barely understand the things you say. I get the words but not the meanings.

That's probably because you are an Oddstraylyun, a Goober Nation if there ever was one. English is not your first language.

Heck, you couldn't even figure out how to put your email address in your profile. Typical Goobernational behavior.

hmmmm guess I'd best ummm SOD OFF then.........

Well, at least you grasped the most important concept here. Now, SOD OFF . . . there's a good lad.

Steve

Wot's all this, then, eh?

(I sense a disturbance in the Farce...)

Could this mean that my declaration of assuming the lofty height of Olde One-ism has brought back some of the Eternal Triumverate?

Will the golden age of the MBT be repeated?

Will Peng finally return a file?????

We doubts it.

Peng has returned just as Boo Radley claims the mantle of Olde One and I have to go to Phoenix for the week ... I'm missing all the good stuff {sigh} ... well lads, settle back, crack open a cold one and bring out the popcorn.

Joe

Eh, BooBoo! I'll get a file to you soon. Really. You know, being a Beta Tester for the new Normandy Game takes up most of my game time. Plus when I was watching a Scout Car trundle across a flowered field I said to myself sez I, "Damn, this game makes CMAK look like crayons on construction paper." So I have low motivation to spend valuable gaming time on such a clunky looking, outdated game.

Don't misundertake me, I loved CMAK - the Italy parts anyway - and it was a fantastic game for the time. But it doesn't hold a candle to Normandy. It is a gorgeous game. I haven't had this much fun with a game for years.

So, that being said, I think that when it is released to the public, you will find me trolling here and irritating the Kaniggits, poking the ssns with a pointed stick and laying my cloak over the puddles of cess so the Ladies of the 'Pool don't get their feets mucky. You are on notice.

You know, being a Beta Tester for the new Normandy Game...

And:

It is a gorgeous game. I haven't had this much fun with a game for years.

Leading ultimately to:

...when it is released to the public, you will find me trolling here...

Oh sure. Having spent months learning the ins and outs, all the strengths and weaknesses of the various units and little quirks of terrain, plus knowing the secret codes for power ups and invulnerability, of course you'd be happy to challenge a bunch of novices. Who wouldn't? Sheesh. I bet you wear those frilly shirts with diamond cufflinks too. "Just a friendly game of CMBN then? And just to make it more interesting, how about a small wager on the side?" Yeah, we've all seen your type before.

Michael

Eh, BooBoo! I'll get a file to you soon. Really. You know, being a Beta Tester for the new Normandy Game takes up most of my game time. Plus when I was watching a Scout Car trundle across a flowered field I said to myself sez I, "Damn, this game makes CMAK look like crayons on construction paper." So I have low motivation to spend valuable gaming time on such a clunky looking, outdated game.

Don't misundertake me, I loved CMAK - the Italy parts anyway - and it was a fantastic game for the time. But it doesn't hold a candle to Normandy. It is a gorgeous game. I haven't had this much fun with a game for years.

So, that being said, I think that when it is released to the public, you will find me trolling here and irritating the Kaniggits, poking the ssns with a pointed stick and laying my cloak over the puddles of cess so the Ladies of the 'Pool don't get their feets mucky. You are on notice.

Lies, lies and damned LIES!!!

(except the bits that are true)

Have you partaken of any fine cuisine lately, or are you too busy to eat as well?

Do try to stay on topic Nidan1, I know all those kicks to the head must have taken a toll over the years but do try.

Joe

There is a topic here? Come on Joe gimme a break!!!!

You and the rest of these fools couldn't recognize continuity, even if it kicked you in the groin. Come to think of it, I think you all deserve one.

How's that for staying on point?

Oooooh, my head hurts.

Well. Peng may stop by to mock, and Seanachai to mumble, but the Olde Ones will not have truly returned until Berli returns to scorch the unbelieving SSN's from this place.

Which will, of course, result in an encore presentation of the Meek's Apostasy.

You have all been warned.

Steve

There is a topic here? Come on Joe gimme a break!!!!

You and the rest of these fools couldn't recognize continuity, even if it kicked you in the groin. Come to think of it, I think you all deserve one.

How's that for staying on point?

Oooooh, my head hurts.

I don't doubt it ... try not to use it for the rest of the day, it's the unaccustomed activity that's causing your pain.

Joe

Well. Peng may stop by to mock, and Seanachai to mumble, but the Olde Ones will not have truly returned until Berli returns to scorch the unbelieving SSN's from this place.

Which will, of course, result in an encore presentation of the Meek's Apostasy.

You have all been warned.

Steve

Regardless, the Peng Challenge Thread shall endure.

Unless, of course, Boo Radley is made an Olde One ... then it will all go to hell.

Joe

[sneer]JANUARY 2002[/sneer]...NOOB Radley is a mere babe in the woods...a 'wet behind the ears...greenhorn...cherry...SSN!!

I pronounce myself (Ghadaffi style) the newest of the new...'OLDE ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD'!!!

(and I have the coalition no fly zone to back me up)