The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

And the time on that screamingly obvious reply was a scant 2 hrs. and 52 mins!

Proving yet again that the title of Clueless Urine-Soaked Rube still safely belongs to Hiram.

Not that anyone was really holding their breath on that.

Actually, I always hold my breath around Hiram. I don't want to risk catching anything from him.

Besides, there is that smell . . .

Steve

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the time on that screamingly obvious reply was a scant 2 hrs. and 52 mins!

Proving yet again that the title of Clueless Urine-Soaked Rube still safely belongs to Hiram.

Not that anyone was really holding their breath on that.

Actually, for anyone with the unpleasant fate of being around Hiram, holding one's breath might not be a bad idea. At least until one can make one's getaway.

Michael

I would suggest an occasional bath, but I hate to think of polluting all that water. Maybe we should just burn him instead. Anybody have a long range flamethrower?

Michael

Unfortunately BFC said that fire wouldn't be added until a later module.

Steve

Hiram, you just gonna take that? This bunch of wankers are very good at dishing it out- it's the Peng restaurant equivalent to the "blue plate special"... although in most circles it would be known as a steaming plate of feces.

... dishing out... the "blue plate special"... a steaming plate of feces.

You know, there's always been something about Southern cooking that I've felt is just not right.

I mean, regardless of it's flavor, if you go and call something "grits", you're really not looking to build a strong customer base.

And trying to reconcile the concept of "fine dining" with things that are cooked by the side of the road in half a sawed-off 55 gallon drum that at one point held motor oil (10W-30), just seems kind of a dichotomy.

But maybe that's because I'm a Yankee.

True, the fine dining aficianados of [sneer]Akron[/sneer] only use 10W-50 oil drums donchaknow... The motto being "Thick oil for thick people"

See? This is exactly the kind of response I'd expect from

(A) An Oddstraylyun.

(2) An Oddstraylyun who lives in the Middle East and whose whole raison d'etre is perpetuating a greater and greater reliance on oil.

(III) A slope-browed git like Stuka-Nuka_Puka_Pants, who happens to be An Oddstraylyun.

(d) An Oddstraylyun.*

(*I know I repeated that, but it's such an over-riding flaw in his existence that I felt it needed to be touched upon** again.)

(** Or hammered upon)

See? This is exactly the kind of response I'd expect from

(A) An Oddstraylyun.

(2) An Oddstraylyun who lives in the Middle East and whose whole raison d'etre is perpetuating a greater and greater reliance on oil.

(III) A slope-browed git like Stuka-Nuka_Puka_Pants, who happens to be An Oddstraylyun.

(d) An Oddstraylyun.*

(*I know I repeated that, but it's such an over-riding flaw in his existence that I felt it needed to be touched upon** again.)

(** Or hammered upon)

I'm not certain that I agree with you on that Boo Radley ... oh not on the substance, it's clear that he's a pimple on the butt of humanity.

No my question is whether or not his being Australian is the over riding flaw in his existence ... I'd tend to believe that being Stuka is the primary issue. In theory it's possible, I suppose, for an Australian to be of worth ....

Blog-Australian-Flag-Girls.jpg

Joe

Wait... isn't the one on the left (my left, their right) Courtney Cox-Arquette? If so, she's a faux Oddstraylyun, and is therefore disqualified*

(*As if marrying David Arquette isn't disqualifying enough)

There is a certain resemblance but I doubt it ... after all what kind of girl would have such low self esteem that she'd wear an Australian tee shirt unless she was Australian and, due to the Australian educational system, didn't know any better.

Joe

There is a certain resemblance but I doubt it ... after all what kind of girl would have such low self esteem that she'd wear an Australian tee shirt unless she was Australian and, due to the Australian educational system, didn't know any better.

Joe

HELLO???

Which part of married David Arquette didn't clue you in?

HELLO???

Which part of married David Arquette didn't clue you in?

Oh come now ... surely you don't equate marrying David Arquette to deliberately wearing an Australian Tee Shirt? Granted marrying him doesn't show much in the way of intelligence ... or self esteem, but wearing an Australian Tee Shirt ... it's no contest.

Joe

Stukes I think creating a facebook group would exceed their intellectual capacities.

Light work for most any group of Yanks.....however when you think of Joe and Boo, brightness of intellect does not spring to mind.

Even if you added their limited grey matter together, it still would not amount to much.

However the two of them in an intellectual battle with a couple of Ozzies reminds me of the fights we used to stage between black ants and red ants in a C-ration can back in the day.

Oh come now ... surely you don't equate marrying David Arquette to deliberately wearing an Australian Tee Shirt? Granted marrying him doesn't show much in the way of intelligence ... or self esteem, but wearing an Australian Tee Shirt ... it's no contest.

Joe

Okay... BUT! What if a train carrying David Arquette left Wollongong station, traveling to Ulla dulla at an average speed of 135 kph and exactly three hours into the trip, passed Speedy who was wearing an Australian T-shirt and was being stomped on by a pack of enraged Wallabies, would anyone be surprised?

Okay... BUT! What if a train carrying David Arquette left Wollongong station, traveling to Ulla dulla at an average speed of 135 kph and exactly three hours into the trip, passed Speedy who was wearing an Australian T-shirt and was being stomped on by a pack of enraged Wallabies, would anyone be surprised?
It's a trick question ... Speedy would have been ON the tracks putting pennies down to see them get flattened and would be flattened himself before the Wallabies could get to him.

Joe