The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you haven't been reading the proper threads. Players, or at least the ones in Europe, seem ecstatic over CMSF:NATO and generally satisfied with the other modules as well. There is naturally the usual nit-picking as an ongoing experience, but BFC seems to have addressed the major issues adequately.

Michael

Are they still attacking the Syrians? I mean, they must have moved on from there, right? Because I can't imagine a more pointless fecking game. So who is the 'Other Force' now? Or are they doing some kind of Sci-Fi thing where every Nation in NATO attacks each other? That might be interesting.

But I'm confused. In all the current incarnations of CM Shock Force, who is the 'Enemy'?

As per Seanachai's invitation I visited here.

At least I can answer your question. The invasion of Syria by US ARMY, USMC and the UK MoD has gone horrible wrong. Utter defeat has been their fate. The powers that be have called upon the Germans, Dutch and even the Canucks to come help them out.

Who knows what they might do next, invite the Frenchies? I do not presume "The Wasteland" has any form of competent army so perhaps you could send some of your booz or crackpipes to keep the morale high.

At least I can answer your question. The invasion of Syria by US ARMY, USMC and the UK MoD has gone horrible wrong. Utter defeat has been their fate. The powers that be have called upon the Germans, Dutch and even the Canucks to come help them out.

Who knows what they might do next, invite the Frenchies? I do not presume "The Wasteland" has any form of competent army so perhaps you could send some of your booz or crackpipes to keep the morale high.

Yeah? Well, good on you, Dutchman. But the Canadians are unlikely to pony up with you lot. In the last European war, they fought on the side of civilization, and opposed Nazism. Hmmm...can't remember a single Canadian Waffen SS unit...maybe I'm forgetting... it gets that way when you're old, you know. But I do remember something about the Netherlands...

Are they still attacking the Syrians? I mean, they must have moved on from there, right? Because I can't imagine a more pointless fecking game. So who is the 'Other Force' now? Or are they doing some kind of Sci-Fi thing where every Nation in NATO attacks each other? That might be interesting.

But I'm confused. In all the current incarnations of CM Shock Force, who is the 'Enemy'?

Quoting Emrys from another thread? God Gawd, you are bored aren't you?

What do you mean "per Seanachai's invitation" ?

Have you been trolling the outreboards again Seanachai? We've warned you about that have we not? Look lad we know that, in real life, you wander the streets asking passersby if they want to be your friend but here in the Peng Challenge Thread our standards are a bit higher.

As I've said many a time, a group that will allow anybody to join is a group full of nobodies.

Yes, yes, you're an Olde One, yada, yada, yada ... but as an Olde One you are more than aware of MY responsibilities here, to wit ... to maintain the sacred traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread and I'll cut no slack to even an Olde One should those traditions be trampled upon.

As for you Lethalface ... I understand that you were simply following instructions (but honestly ... from Seanachai ? ... if you were told to jump off a cliff would you do that ... if so please do) but in accordance with the sacred traditions of said Peng Challenge Thread ...

SOD OFF!

Joe

Yeah? Well, good on you, Dutchman. But the Canadians are unlikely to pony up with you lot. In the last European war, they fought on the side of civilization, and opposed Nazism. Hmmm...can't remember a single Canadian Waffen SS unit...maybe I'm forgetting... it gets that way when you're old, you know. But I do remember something about the Netherlands...

Well since the Canucks are simply decendants of European citizens, or should I say 'scum' we needed to get rid of here, I don't see your point? The only lower forms of life are Aussies, having descended from English prisoners.

After the Canucks implemented their own 'final solution' for the native Canadians (which is still enforced upon the handful of survivors that remain), I feel that the moral highground you are occupying is not quite appropriate.

Apart from that, may I again suggest laying down the Crackpipe? As it doesn't matter how good I look, I still can't figure out your connection between fighting on the side of civlization, the waffen SS and the current armies of The Netherlands and Germany.

Well from someone that resides in 'The Wastelands' what else could I expect?

@Joe Straw the Knight,

I don't follow instructions, I decide whether to accept or deny invitations. In this case even a blind cow would notice the sheer non-value of this particular invitation, but nonetheless I decided to poke this nest of gore around a little.

Didn't Knights have better sounding names than just simply 'Joe (the shortest) Straw'? I was thinking more of something like 'Arthur the Brave' or 'Charlemagne'.

Anyway, it is a good habit you use an increased front to push extra weight towards your hollow threats. Since telling someone to sod off on a online forum has about the same effect as a UN resolution has on the government of Israel. It all comes down to "your not in the position to tell me anything". So as in good tradition I tell you 'We Ignore Your Hollow Threats'.

P.S. Your errand (Senach the weakai) has indeed been trolling outside of his dungeon. Perhaps you could try a bit harder to keep him in check of these rules? Or is it your domain of power doesn't even stretch as far as simple old errants?

Now after this mildly amusing trip, I will have to consider about enlightening your drained souls - by my mere presence - in the future.

In Dutch we have an appropriate word for this. "Tot ooit!"

Well, we can't all be good looking and besides; this is a mere online forum. So the sentence holds up to all its ambiguous meanings. It doesn't really matter now, does it!

Mere online forum? MERE???

This is the Peng Challenge Thread! The Mutha Beautiful Thread! The Cesspool! The Everlasting Thread, the Thread Without End, AMEN!!

When you are here, lad, you walk with GIANTS!

Never forget that. Maybe you should write it down somewhere. Stop by the gift shoppe on your way out and pick up a commemorative recycled paper bag note pad and pencil stub.

Ok...who let the Dutch in?!

Does this give you a clue?

As a sensible prophylactic measure, I always log-out after every session. Then, I strip-off the latex gloves I've used while typing. After a quick 'alcohol immersion bath' (for the brain, rather than my hands, which have, after all, been adequately protected), I scrub my entire body with floral based soaps.

This doesn't help protect against the BFC Virus, but it does make my skin feel wonderful. Finally, in an effort to stop anything coming across the Combat Mission Interface to pollute and corrupt my mind, I usually have 2-3 stout glasses of single malt scotch, or 7-8 glasses of Bacardi and coke.

After that, I find that my mind is completely incorruptible. Also, that I'm left with a wonderful desire to post to the Outer Boards.

MY BRETHREN! DO NOT FEAR US, FOR WE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD WELCOME YOU!

Yeah, he's been out, exposing himself in public again.

I just left some stomach processed pancakes in the toilet for ye all, make sure to enjoy!

Stuka, I see that my comments regarding the level (low) of Ozzies have gotten under your skin. Nothing personal though, I know you can't help it you were born from thieving cunts ;)

I just left some stomach processed pancakes in the toilet for ye all, make sure to enjoy!

Stuka, I see that my comments regarding the level (low) of Ozzies have gotten under your skin. Nothing personal though, I know you can't help it you were born from thieving cunts ;)

[serious] Let's watch the language lad. No need to be crude. [/serious]

Joe

Useful apertures those - unlike the leaky dykes aforementioned. Not to be taken personally facelikemydogsbum, but what was it my mother stole from you: your neuron?