The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...Joe, I hate to tell you this, but carbon paper was phased out years ago.
Did I SAY anything about carbon paper ... I didn't ... but triplicate forms are still required ... one for me, one for the Official Justicariate files and one for Boo Radley ... admittedly he'll likely use it for ... other purposes ... but there are rules and regulations that must be adhered to.

Joe

PS. Joe, I don't any official serfdom attributed to that stamppot munching twit, I just want to poke him with a stick...shirly theres nothing wrong with that?
Good Gawd man was that supposed to be in English?

Luckily I was able to run it through the Google translator (Goobernational to English) and got the drift so fine, don't propose him as Serf ... he's a little too concerned about thingies if you ask me.

Joe

Stuka may I suggest poking a bit more competent since you barely invoked more than a small grin on my face: :)

I typed up a post referencing your abilities, but there is so little of worth to say about them that I didn't even feel like investing the energy to click the 'Post Quick Reply' button.

Sorry.

Good Gawd man was that supposed to be in English?

You're wasting your breath (not that there's anything wrong with that). He can't be bothered with proper English just as he can't be bothered with dental or any other form of hygiene. Say, are you certain he isn't your unacknowledged son? He seems to take after you in so many ways it can't just be coincidence, can it?

Michael

You're wasting your breath (not that there's anything wrong with that). He can't be bothered with proper English just as he can't be bothered with dental or any other form of hygiene. Say, are you certain he isn't your unacknowledged son? He seems to take after you in so many ways it can't just be coincidence, can it?

Michael

Look you Michael, we all know that the CessPool is the place for bile and invective, that it is here we can belittle and insult with impunity. And normally we accept it as the norm and let it roll off our back (well, most of us do, in your case the hair on your back soaks it up I imagine) ... but I have NEVER heard such a vile baseless calumny as the one you just posted.

That's it pal ... YOU'RE OFF MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST!

Joe

Hang on, Emrys creature is Pshaw's son? That'd explain the christmas list.

The beclogged dyke-poker painted quite a flattering portrait I thought. I'd give my left tonsil to be a Frenchman. Time to go and work on that excess of wine (and the gut, mustn't forget to tone the gut).

So...you'll be...like...the human equivalent of the 'morning after pill'?

Why does that sound more intelligent every time I say it?

Because you'll be the hungover fetus.

btw, just received the new printing of Sword of Rome, with all five decks and a very nice mounted map. We'll have to schedule an event after you manage to drink dalem out of Scotch.

Because you'll be the hungover fetus.

btw, just received the new printing of Sword of Rome, with all five decks and a very nice mounted map. We'll have to schedule an event after you manage to drink dalem out of Scotch.

Why is him drinking dalem out of scotch a condition of playing the game? Do you have something against scotch? Other than the usual hatred and mistrust of anything at all that's related to OGSF?

And believe me, that would definitely be enough.

Since this is a challenge thread I feel I should make one now.

After seeing you talking more about booz than playing CM, I hereby challenge all of you for a combined drinking and dutch grass mod smoking challenge in Holland. No costs will be covered except for the grass, which is on the house.

I still have to think about prizes. However probably it will be something in the order of being hospitalized.

This is a continuous challenge, which will remain valid until further notice.

I presume that all those which don't dare to take this challenge, will keep from further posting in this thread for reasons of not being worthy to.