The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that rules here were sort of non existent, except from some strange rules that never seem to be posted correctly.

Apart from that my apologies for this mild level of crudeness. Like I said nothing personal nor serious ;)

Apology NOT accepted, lethabum. Put up your dukes and fight like a donkey stuffed full of gnome.

@Costard, Costard sounds like a fat, old, hairy and noisy Frenchie being heavy on the wine, so do you. Will you watch your language please? Bodypart words are seemingly not allow here...

And you never got any apologies from me either; since you can not accept something you were never given, please take your abusive nitwittedness elsewhere.

Yes Patch I'm raving in my chair now :D. Cleethorpe old troll, stop muggin me off in front of these jibba jabbers here, you lemon pikey.

Have some dykes to catch up with, so I'll leave all of you in this mere pool of online stored database digits thinking they actually have any value beyond that.

Apart from that my apologies for this mild level of crudeness. Like I said nothing personal nor serious ;)

Yeh but....

C**t is probably one of the most offensive swear words in the English speaking countries don't cha know?

It's right up there with Justicar.

So we tend to behave because the mighty hand of Steve might descend and smite us all.

Yeh but....

C**t is probably one of the most offensive swear words in the English speaking countries don't cha know?

It's right up there with Justicar.

So we tend to behave because the mighty hand of Steve might descend and smite us all.

We do have to be careful, while some crude and vile language (Australian, Mace, Stuka) is tolerated by the management of BFC there are others that are simply out of bounds ... (Australian Govern***t Worker ... for example)

Joe

Are the Netherlands (Isn't that where Peter Pan lives) and Oddstralia at war with each other?

If they aren't, they should be. It might be interesting to watch, like two chicks in a bar in high heels swinging their purses at each other before they get on to pulling hair. You know, really frenzied and noisy but they never get to the point of actually breaking any furniture.

Michael

Leatherface is fun! Can I keep him? I want to annoy him with sharp sticks until he explodes in a shower of tulips and wooden shoes.
No surprise here ... one Goobernational casting covetous eyes on another.

Fine Stuka, fine but do it proper ... if you want to propose the lad for Serfdom (and gain first rights of refusal of course should he prove worthy of being made Squire) then complete form 445.8/a in triplicate, notarized (and by a notary who writes in English this time) and we'll announce it to the world and, likely enough, fulfill all the hopes and aspirations of the lad.

Joe

No surprise here ... one Goobernational casting covetous eyes on another.

Fine Stuka, fine but do it proper ... if you want to propose the lad for Serfdom (and gain first rights of refusal of course should he prove worthy of being made Squire) then complete form 445.8/a in triplicate, notarized (and by a notary who writes in English this time) and we'll announce it to the world and, likely enough, fulfill all the hopes and aspirations of the lad.

Joe

Um...Joe, I hate to tell you this, but carbon paper was phased out years ago.