The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

And I ask again, Noba, am I not the Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread? Do you think I come here for my own ego, which is massive, or do you think I come here to hear from you lot that I AM AN OLD ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD, EH??

You're like tinnitus, you know that? There should be a law against something like you, you know, goes against the laws of nature and not even gene therapy can cure it. I hear they have a job going at Cern, they want some one to them help catch the Higgs Boson. You should apply, since neither of you have a clue about reality.

We know you are full of self importance but really, and I mean really, this ego leaking has got to stop. You'll end up like OFJ ! I'm warning you.

Now go away, go very far away. Where there is no Internet access, preferably.

Noba.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're like tinnitus, you know that? There should be a law against something like you, you know, goes against the laws of nature and not even gene therapy can cure it. I hear they have a job going at Cern, they want some one to them help catch the Higgs Boson. You should apply, since neither of you have a clue about reality.

We know you are full of self importance but really, and I mean really, this ego leaking has got to stop. You'll end up like OFJ ! I'm warning you.

Now go away, go very far away. Where there is no Internet access, preferably.

Noba.

Now, you know, Noba, that if I weren't here, you'd probably miss me. Not like you miss friends who've moved away, or like people you really like who've died, or like people you wish you'd come to know, but never did (which, in your case, is probably a great number of people), but like someone who's always been there, and if they weren't fecking maundering on about something, you'd miss it, and them.

And the truth is, Noba, that when I do show up here, I put some effort into things, which you call 'ego'. Oh, I put some ego into it all, too, of course, which you lot should probably call 'effort'.

We could go around and around about my massive ego, and everyone could chip in and deride, and belittle, and take a superior tone, but when you get right down to it, I am willing to make the effort to tell a story, to make everything a story.

So, big fella Aussie me lad, you know that, although I may be a Horrible Little Man, you'd miss me if I didn't stumble on in here, when I can remember the link, and turn everything that happens into a story.

For myself, I hope that when, or if, Emrys dies, he'll send me his login info, so that I can continue to post as him for weeks, just to get the reaction from you lot when you find out you've been giving him sh*te long after he was already dead and gone.

Safe to say that if, or when, I die, I'll get someone to post as me for ages, just so that I can have them jump out later and shout 'HA! Seanachai's been dead for weeks, you gang of tossers! And I've forwarded all the horrible things you've been saying about him to his grieving family! AhHahahahaha!'

So, when, or if, I die, it might take you bastards months to know.

So, big fella Aussie me lad, you know that, although I may be a Horrible Little Man, you'd miss me if I didn't stumble on in here, when I can remember the link, and turn everything that happens into a story.

True, true. Sad but true. I guess it was just your fate that you happened to turn out to be so horribly disappointing to your friends (when you still had some) and family. But now, you are like a family pet that has died, but the family just can't let go, so they had stuffed and mounted by the door, always there to greet them just as it always was. How poignant.

Michael

On the other hand, I might be driving up to Dalem's in the next couple of days to drive a fish knife through his skull.

Some things simply can't be left to the last moment.

Just a fish knife ... how can you be sure you'd find the actual grey matter within that massive bone casing he calls a skull? It can't occupy much space, given what we know of dalem and it'd be a shame if you missed it.

May I suggest a complete decapitation instead? I know it might be difficult to get him to stand still for the procedure so how about this ... you show up ... with a bottle of expensive booze in hand!

No, no, not to get him drunk, that'd never work ... but if it's expensive enough he'll be so stunned that you (a) actually have a bottle of expensive booze and {iiiv} are, apparently, willing to share it with him that you'll be halfway through his neck before he regains his wits ... such as they are ... and by then it'll be too late.

And the beauty of it is that the bottle could be full of water, you wouldn't have to actually spring for the real thing ... since we all know you're too cheap to do that.

As you can see, I've thought of everything.

Joe

For myself, I hope that when, or if, Emrys dies, he'll send me his login info, so that I can continue to post as him for weeks, just to get the reaction from you lot when you find out you've been giving him sh*te long after he was already dead and gone.

Safe to say that if, or when, I die, I'll get someone to post as me for ages, just so that I can have them jump out later and shout 'HA! Seanachai's been dead for weeks, you gang of tossers! And I've forwarded all the horrible things you've been saying about him to his grieving family! AhHahahahaha!'

So, when, or if, I die, it might take you bastards months to know.

(Waves hand wildly around)

Me! Pick ME!!!!!!!!!

Gladly, this would be my selection for the job, now stand still you little bugger!

images.jpg

Bah. You effete little bureaucrat kisser, you couldn't hit the side of a hill with that thing. You're probably too weak to even pick it up. Go push some papers somewhere and hope to build up some strength.

Michael