The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, now, now, Michael...

We should not poke fun at those to whom English is a second language.

You are not thinking clearly. I realize that is your usual state, but try hard now to concentrate and follow this. I'll type slowly if that will help.

Normally I do not correct the errors of those for whom English is not their native tongue. In fact, they generally put to shame many of those who grew up in the language.

But when a goobernational gets above himself and tries to put on airs and then only delivers a pratfall, it is time he was hauled off to the stocks, there to be pelted with rotten eggs and fruit by the general public. Fair is fair, after all.

Michael

O, Herr Emrys, bitte verzeihen Sie mir!

Who accused me of being a Witch in the first place? After all I was keeping my secrets to myself before that. Than you came in talking about stuff you don't know nothing about.

Your forum signature reflects your obsessiveness for being 'right'. It's like that irritating cousin/uncle which won't stop bothering you until you tell him he is right.

So, Kleine Emrys, here you have it: You're right. And now sod off, go play with your tin soldiers!

Shaw ≠ Goobernational < Stuka = Goobernational/Burnout > Shaw ÷ 2 Floridiots.

Math is seldom pretty.

Erroneous math is never pretty.

If I correct a little bit here and there you are trying to explain that Stuka is a Goobernational suffering from a burnout while Shaw is half the price of 2 idiots from Florida which also appear to be suffering from a burnout.

Perhaps you didn't comprehend the image, but burnout (as in depressed) ≠ burned out house (as in Michaels mess).

And who's the goober if you live in this mess?

After_1.jpg

[serious advice]Put your pictures behind a login[serious advice]

Michael, is this what happens when you spend too much time in front of the computer?

After looking at your piccies....I would guess you are a hippy. Are you in any of those pictures?