Wagging my tail, drooling... We need another bone! Normandy flavor please!

No announcement like that has been made that I know of.

But then, some of the signs aren't that great. Like the absence of a forum, it's actual name or the scarcity of meaty bones and screens. I know BFC like to keep their cards close their chests, but FFS it's mid July and we are still waiting two CM releases planned for release before Normandy.

We have actually begun preparations for the website and official announcements last week. I only have two hands and one brain, guys!

That's good to hear, and couldn't be coming at a better time. The natives are getting restless Moon. :eek:

I always thought you had 2 brains and 1 hand. That was why I thought you were called lefty.

A real question: Will CM:A have its own message board or will it be a part of the CM:SF board? If it will, I would expect that we will see that board go up before Normandy.

I really miss the CM:BO game... WW2 is just such a great setting for this sort of engine... Arguably better than other WW2 game platforms...

But then again, if there was a Korean modern conflict like Falcon 4.0 had for CM:SF I would love it! Assuming 1.5 million troops don't drive straight through to the middle of S. Korea in an afternoon... a very likely possibility... It would still be awesome... Oh yeah, dynamic campaign would be lovely too... Building all this by hand is a great sandbox but I time consuming one no doubt... not saying a dynamic campaign is at all trivial, but it's more of a pain now vs. pain later steam of logic...