Peng Challenges the Oddstralians to Make Good

Leeo

Peng is Peng.

He is the Alpha Quadrant and the Omaga 3 Fatty Acid.

His Pengacity is all encompassing and is tantamount to insanity.

You could say that he can't amount to tantamount to insanity, but you would be wrong.

And right.

And possibly left.

But if you left, don't leave in a huff. Leave in a minute and a huff.

But wherever you go, Peng is there. You may not see him, for he is a tricksy bastiche who likes to use Tigers to scare poor lonely crew men until they go "Haiilp! Haiiiiilp! Don't you dast shoots me no more MrPeng". But he never listens, for he is Peng.

Sing ye his praises, in five part harmony with the backing of a Skittle band. Something upbeat that would make Dick Clarke tap his toes.

And remember this; if it were not for Peng, none of us would be here.

We would be somewhere else... probably doing much better.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to stop area firing near where I think there might be a gun that was being towed by a half-track wot is now dead. So sue me.

And be accused of being a frivolous lawsuit... er... bringer-on type person?

NEVER! I say ye, NEVER!

I'll have you know that I am an altruistic soul whose love for his fellow man out-Saroyans Saroyan.

Well... except for Stikkypixie. I really hate him.

And Noba's a right berk. And there's rleete. He really cheeses me off. And the less said about Stuka, the better. And I'd really like to slap the mouth off of Stoat. And Leeeeo is about as welcome as a foot inna fork...

OK, truth be told, I'm really only altruistic towards myself.

The rest of you knotheads can go run up an alley and holler "Fish!" for all I care.

Last time I ran up an alley hollering "Fish!" Abe Vigoda stepped out the back door of Morton's in Chicago and told me to shut the hell up and leave him alone. Fish isn't the only role he ever played blah blah blah. He smelled like old man smell. Sort of mothballs, rancid ham and cheap aftershave.

Don't forget the boiled cabbage.
Unless I'm mistaken Peng carries that with him regularly. I suspect he got confused (you know how he is) and, after seeing Twilight for the fourth time, figured that cabbage might work as well as garlic.

There's really no telling with Peng.

And I don't know about you (no ... really I don't ... never have actually) but after that build up we gave him to have him come in and post that like ... well it kinda deflated the whole thing donchathink?

Joe

Fleatick you may as well ask who is Fire ... for they are both elements of nature. You may as well seek Peng as you seek enlightenment for both expand your mind (and in your case I suspect it's desperately needed). You may as well aspire to BE Peng as you would aspire to be ... well, in YOUR case human.

Peng is MrPeng and so far above your miserable station in life as to appear Olympian ... of course that's comparing him to you ... to us he is simply ... Peng.

You may have noticed that my explanation was not, perhaps, as complete as you might like ... tough ... you are an SSN, a Scum Sucking Newbie and you should be pathetically grateful to receive so much as a curled lip snarl and the back of our hand.

If you were looking for the Welcome Wagon you've come to the wrong place. Read the first post in this thread, despite that fact that it was written by Leeo and is therefore, by definition, substandard, it may suffice to acquaint you with the groundrules here.

If not ... TOUGH ...

Joe

Mr. Shaw,

Your explanation is more complete than I expected. I was not looking for the Welcome Wagon, nor was I looking to be deluged with rhetoric. I do not seek Mr. Peng, only an insight into who he is (which explanation I have already received). I need not aspire to be human, for I already am . . . and am evidently thus a dozen or three rungs down the evolutionary ladder from the contributors to this thread.

Thank goodness I'm not Australian; then I really would have gotten flamed. =P

Sincerely and repsectfully,

Dietrich

if you left, don't leave in a huff. Leave in a minute and a huff.

Mr. Radley,

You are wise to quote Groucho Marx. He is ingeniously funny and ever will be.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dietrich

Build up? Whatchoo talkin bout, sissy-boy?

Let's face it Peng, the replies that we posted made it sound like you were ... I dunno ... something special, unique, kind of Wizard of Ozish ...

The YOU came on and posted your usual drivel and it was one of those, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" moments wasn't it.

I can imagine a young, impressionable reader seeing your posts and saying to itself ... "That's IT? THAT'S the great Peng? I want my money back."

I'm just saying ...

Joe

Call that a build up? That's more like a cheese castle or a meat helmet than a build up. I've seen better build ups in my garbage disposal. My cat creates better build ups in her litter box. If you're going on about build ups why not a dynamic tension build up or a diverticular build up? I mean, it's not like suburban sprawl build up or anything. Sheesh. That's more like border line personality build up than massing troops on the border build up. If you had half a brain (I'd bold 'you' if I had any idea to whom I was ranting at) you'd build up a defense against involuntary incarceration and pull up some pull ups against your next involuntary bladder accident. Why not help build up the wall of separation between church and state instead of building up big puffy bags under your eyes? Christ on a strumpet with a krumpet your build up made as much sense as a 14 year old boy on sinsemilla and estrogen. Trust me, I understand your urge to set fire to public buildings, but if you do it again I'm really going to sic DHS on you this time.

Call that a build up? That's more like a cheese castle or a meat helmet than a build up. I've seen better build ups in my garbage disposal. My cat creates better build ups in her litter box. If you're going on about build ups why not a dynamic tension build up or a diverticular build up? I mean, it's not like suburban sprawl build up or anything. Sheesh. That's more like border line personality build up than massing troops on the border build up. If you had half a brain (I'd bold 'you' if I had any idea to whom I was ranting at) you'd build up a defense against involuntary incarceration and pull up some pull ups against your next involuntary bladder accident. Why not help build up the wall of separation between church and state instead of building up big puffy bags under your eyes? Christ on a strumpet with a krumpet your build up made as much sense as a 14 year old boy on sinsemilla and estrogen. Trust me, I understand your urge to set fire to public buildings, but if you do it again I'm really going to sic DHS on you this time.
Good Gawd Peng we had to make do with the poor material we had. You post about the Olde One you have, not the Olde One you wish you had.

If the build up was of poor quality just look at who we were trying to build up. I'm telling you Peng, as I wrote that crap I was trying to keep from vomiting the whole time and I'm pretty sure that at least once it got up to my mouth. It's YOU for the luv of Gawd ... we did the best we could with the poor material we had to work with but the thread has YOUR name on it.

We had to defend you as if you were worthy of the defense. It's not as if someone were posting something about the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, THEN you'd have seen some well deserved praise.

Joe

Last time I ran up an alley hollering "Fish!" Abe Vigoda stepped out the back door of Morton's in Chicago and told me to shut the hell up and leave him alone. Fish isn't the only role he ever played blah blah blah. He smelled like old Foul Joe smell. Sort of mothballs, rancid ham and cheap aftershave.

Almost got it right there, Pengo, fixed it for you.

In more important news. I am on 3 weeks holiday, starting today. You lot arn't.

Noba.

I think vultures are cute in an ugly sort of way.

I think I'm ugly, in an cute sort of way.

Easy. Easy post, minimal effort. It's something an SSN would do. Which only goes to prove that I haven't evolved. Which means I feed off the leavings of others. Which basically makes me a scavenger, like a vulture, if you will. Which are cute in an ugly sort of way. Which conveniently proves my theorem. Which proves that I must've evolved in sum weigh. Which shows that....

Holy jumping Peng, Berli, and Seanachai on a unicycle, please make it stop!

I think I'm ugly, in an cute sort of way.

Easy. Easy post, minimal effort. It's something an SSN would do. Which only goes to prove that I haven't evolved. Which means I feed off the leavings of others. Which basically makes me a scavenger, like a vulture, if you will. Which are cute in an ugly sort of way. Which conveniently proves my theorem. Which proves that I must've evolved in sum weigh. Which shows that....

Holy jumping Peng, Berli, and Seanachai on a unicycle, please make it stop!

Yeah, it's gotta be tough when all those voices in your head start talking at once.

Have you considered scheduling a medication check ... it might be time you know.

Turn is in YOUR inbox there bubba ...

Joe