Peng Challenges the Oddstralians to Make Good

Leeo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Whereas a nice sharp knife could be used for, shall we say, options that might reduce his desire to "tomcat" around ... if you get my drift.

Joe

Hmmmm...I figured she already kept them in a jar on the nightstand, only allowing them out if he had been exceptionally well behaved...kinda like a carrot in lieu of the knife, if you will.

Some points here.

Work has blocked 'battlefront'...our IT area is manned by a pack of inconsiderate, moronic, elitist, pathetic, stupid, idiotic, evil, and not very nice bastages!!!!

And Oddstralia? where's that? never 'eard of it. Is it a nice place? Doesn't sound very nice! Let's nuke em!

I keep forgetting that you're still a rookie ... married life wise that is, and prone to rookie mistakes.

Joe

Yes...having to buy shirts from the big and tall shops for the rest of his life would definitely be a downer...I mean, just think how much the costs of tailoring alone would...Oh...wait...He meant the gift certificate for her?

I am risen. Or resin. Crap and damn, I hate the syntactically specific universe in which I reside.

I am from/will ultimately create a perfect universe.

It just so happens that the Error of Time is pointing in a particularly chaotic direction at the moment;

however, if I don't like it, all's I got's to do is wait's a minute's until I tern's inta's a' ungulate.

Yeah, dat's it.

I am risen. Or resin. Crap and damn, I hate the syntactically specific universe in which I reside.

I am from/will ultimately create a perfect universe.

It just so happens that the Error of Time is pointing in a particularly chaotic direction at the moment;

however, if I don't like it, all's I got's to do is wait's a minute's until I tern's inta's a' ungulate.

Yeah, dat's it.

What the hell are you going on about this time?

Shouldn't you be sending me turns so I can continue to grind your fey little pixeltrupens into jammy-wammy?

Ah, so you're saying I should have gone with my first choice, the gift certificate for breast augmentation.

I don't think you've quite gotten the knack of choosing a gift for a woman, here, son. You see, you are supposed to pick something out that she is going to like. Something that every time she uses it, it makes her feel wonderful and loved and appreciated. I'd suggest arranging a date with a highly skilled and charming male prostitute except that once she's had that, you are going to seem like awfully thin soup by comparison.

Michael

Shouldn't you be busy hitting on someones girlfriend?
Hmmm, let's see here ...

TWO whole posts? Joined in October of THIS year?

No location or email in his profile ... although I don't think the new board allows email addys ... still and all it's not very promising is it.

Nothing to see here lads, with luck it'll move along shortly.

Joe

Hmmm, let's see here ...

TWO whole posts? Joined in October of THIS year?

No location or email in his profile ... although I don't think the new board allows email addys ... still and all it's not very promising is it.

Nothing to see here lads, with luck it'll move along shortly.

Joe

It's obviously some guy wanting Mace to hit on him....

SHHHHHHHHH!!! Quiet you two...let's see what it does first, then beat it to death with a stick.

This has to be Lars...

Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox urine

WILLMAR, Minn. — A 50-year-old man told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house during homecoming week. This year, he decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law. He pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

According to police, on Sept. 16, Wagar used night vision goggles and saw 15-20 people running toward his place. He told them to leave and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also struggled with one teen who he says grabbed him from behind.

In an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday, Wagar says he's innocent, and has a right to defend his property. He says groups of teens have been toilet-papering and egging his house during homecoming for about eight years, and each year it gets more destructive.

He says he sprayed the kids with a mixture of one-third fox urine and two-thirds water because "it stinks, but it doesn't hurt anything."

___

Information from: West Central Tribune, http://www.wctrib.com

Usually they require proficiency with edged weapons first, but sometimes they accept more primative skills.

Like blunt object wielding...I have already completed BOW101, 201, and 202. I am thinking of branching out into morningstars, but aint sure if the credits will transfer.

It's obviously some guy wanting Mace to hit on him....

Are you just vacationing, or can you send turns as well as snappy posts?

Or did the Aussie Authorities throw you in the slammer the minute you stepped foot on their soil.

Are you just vacationing, or can you send turns as well as snappy posts?

Or did the Aussie Authorities throw you in the slammer the minute you stepped foot on their soil.

Gee Nidan1, I don't know what to tell you ... I mean I got a turn from him while he was on vacation. He was bragging about the quality of the oysters and wine of course but that sort of thing is pretty much a given when you play him. I guess he IS a little picky as to who he plays ...

On the flip side his turn was as lacking in tactical skill as always so that makes up for it.

Joe