Peng Challenges the Oddstralians to Make Good

Leeo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was supposed to go up to dalem's and play Sword of Rome with the rest of the Minnesota Miscreants yesterday, but we had a small blizzard blow in. Currently, it's -6F, windchill of -27F, winds gusting to 25 mph and still snowing.

Then later night, it gets downright cold.

Why am I telling you this? Because, since I can’t make it to the party to see Seanachai, it means I have to drink up a case of Chimay Grande Reserve Trappist Ale and Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest-Marzen, all by myself.

Oh darn.

Well, I was supposed to go up to dalem's and play Sword of Rome with the rest of the Minnesota Miscreants yesterday, but we had a small blizzard blow in. Currently, it's -6F, windchill of -27F, winds gusting to 25 mph and still snowing.

Then later night, it gets downright cold.

Why am I telling you this? Because, since I can’t make it to the party to see Seanachai, it means I have to drink up a case of Chimay Grande Reserve Trappist Ale and Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest-Marzen, all by myself.

Oh darn.

Its over 60 in New York today...freeze your ass off!

Anybody who voluntarily lives in Minnie's Soda deserves to freeze.

Michael

The key word, of course, being "voluntarily,"

I mean the "residents" of Cellblock D LIVE there but it's not exactly vol ... hey ... that could explain a lot couldn't it.

"This court sentences you to fifteen to twenty years in the State of Minnesota ... and may Gawd have mercy on your soul."

"NO, NO JUDGE NO ... can't ... can't you just SHOOT me instead?"

I think they need to publicize that more, talk about your deterrents.

Joe

The key word, of course, being "voluntarily,"

I mean the "residents" of Cellblock D LIVE there but it's not exactly vol ... hey ... that could explain a lot couldn't it.

"This court sentences you to fifteen to twenty years in the State of Minnesota ... and may Gawd have mercy on your soul."

"NO, NO JUDGE NO ... can't ... can't you just SHOOT me instead?"

I think they need to publicize that more, talk about your deterrents.

Joe

Huh...kinda like another place where they used to send convicts, now all they do is export them.

Do not speak to me of such things. You are in Columbus where things are measured by how they will affect the Buckeyes. Even during the off season.

Oh, look... it's past 1:30... time to give Gordon another raise.

I'm back home in a state where men are men and poofy hair is by-God poofy hair. The high is 14, and it's another December day. This compared to Columbus where people stop going out when it hits 25, or Cincinnati, where snow is viewed as a sign of the coming apocalypse.

I'm back home in a state where men are men and poofy hair is by-God poofy hair. The high is 14, and it's another December day. This compared to Columbus where people stop going out when it hits 25, or Cincinnati, where snow is viewed as a sign of the coming apocalypse.
You ... you mean it isn't?

Oh wait ... I thought you meant the Apocalypso ... totally different head.

Joe

Dear Joe,

You are truly an Uber Putz of the nth degree. I have now received the same PBEM file two days in a row. While the lapse in attention to detail can be attributed to your advance years and...possibly...excusable, what is not excusable is the fleecing of the hard working American Tax Payers, who provide my salary, and whom you have taken to the cleaners by wasting my time! This is going to the top buddy, the TOP! Expect a vertical envelopment of your chateau by an army of pocket protector bearing, briefcase totting, brown polyster blend pant wearing IRS agents at 0800 tomorrow your time. That, or send me the correct turn.

Yours Truly,

Wolfp MkII

Dear Joe,

You are truly an Uber Putz of the nth degree. I have now received the same PBEM file two days in a row. While the lapse in attention to detail can be attributed to your advance years and...possibly...excusable, what is not excusable is the fleecing of the hard working American Tax Payers, who provide my salary, and whom you have taken to the cleaners by wasting my time! This is going to the top buddy, the TOP! Expect a vertical envelopment of your chateau by an army of pocket protector bearing, briefcase totting, brown polyster blend pant wearing IRS agents at 0800 tomorrow your time. That, or send me the correct turn.

Yours Truly,

Wolfp MkII

Let me see if I've got this straight ... you're playing CMSF on MY DIME?

MY TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING SPENT TO ALLOW YOU TO PLAY A FREAKING GAME ON MY TIME?

Have I got that about right there bubba?

Joe

p.s. Correct file sent ...

Let me see if I've got this straight ... you're playing CMSF on MY DIME?

MY TAX DOLLARS ARE BEING SPENT TO ALLOW YOU TO PLAY A FREAKING GAME ON MY TIME?

Have I got that about right there bubba?

Joe

p.s. Correct file sent ...

1. I multitask, but you have thrown my rythm off, now I will need to seek stress related assistance. More taxpayer dollars down the crapper.

2. Come on Joe, everybody here knows you haven't paid taxes since the ratification of the 16th Amendment. Who are you trying to fool?

*Please type your response loudly into my lapel.*

Fixed that, for ya.

Thanks...my mistake.

Bugger, we missed the day's record of -18F by 4 degrees. And now it's going to warm up enough to snow. Where's the fun in that?

Oh well, only a couple of days till winter starts. Maybe we'll see some real weather then, instead of this poofy Ohio stuff.

Still in NZ.....still eating oysters and mussels......still drinking Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc....still not sending turns.....still on vacation..... still hating you all....

Gee, your silence was so wonderful. I'd hoped one of those mussels had poisoned you.

BTW, anybody know what's up with NG Cavscout? I haven't seen any posts by him in ages. I hope he didn't come out second best in a shootout with some underworld types and instead is just too fat and sassy from all the bribes he's collecting to get close enough to the keyboard to type.

Michael

1. I multitask, but you have thrown my rythm off, now I will need to seek stress related assistance. More taxpayer dollars down the crapper.

2. Come on Joe, everybody here knows you haven't paid taxes since the ratification of the 16th Amendment. Who are you trying to fool?

*Please type your response loudly into my lapel.*

Thanks...my mistake.

Its probably cheaper than allowing him to expend multi-million dollar smart munitions, from multi million dollar weapons platforms, destroying things that we will have to spend millions of dollars, later on, to rebuild..

Its probably cheaper than allowing him to expend multi-million dollar smart munitions, from multi million dollar weapons platforms, destroying things that we will have to spend millions of dollars, later on, to rebuild..

Nah...we make up the difference in reduced R&D cycles...nothing like a warzone as a test bed.

Still in NZ.....still eating oysters and mussels......still drinking Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc....still not sending turns.....still on vacation..... still hating you all....
I got one of the worst cases of food poisoning ever from mussels ... here's wishing the same to you.

Joe

So here I am, playing Wolfp Mk II in CMSF. He's attacking and I'm defending. I'm all set to go and suddenly on an opening turn I see a couple of Hummers peek over the top of a hill ... and sit there ... all turn ... that's it.

What happened to the vaunted Marine Corps "hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle?" What about the esprit de corps of the Marine Corps? My Gawd you'd think they were the Australian Air Force or something.

I do so hope that he works up enough nerve to stick a toe past his setup zone.

Joe

So here I am, playing Wolfp Mk II in CMSF. He's attacking and I'm defending. I'm all set to go and suddenly on an opening turn I see a couple of Hummers peek over the top of a hill ... and sit there ... all turn ... that's it.

What happened to the vaunted Marine Corps "hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle?" What about the esprit de corps of the Marine Corps? My Gawd you'd think they were the Australian Air Force or something.

I do so hope that he works up enough nerve to stick a toe past his setup zone.

Joe

I have 53 minutes left in which to thump you...just wait...it's coming!