Peng Challenges the Oddstralians to Make Good

Leeo

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and is it wrong to eat roast turkey while drinking wild turkey? or does it compliment the meal???
This really gets tiresome Stuka ... let's try it one more time.

The Wild Turkey compliments the roasted turkey if it says nice things about it, like ... Oy, what a turkey this was, a turkey among turkeys, this turkey could have been a doctor if it wasn't taken so early in life. You want to talk generosity, this turkey would give you the feathers off his back. You want to talk about talk, this turkey could gobble with the best of them. This, ladies and gentle turkeys ... was a TURKEY!.

On the other hand the Wild Turkey may have been dismissive of the roasted turkey and said things like ... This you call a turkey? I should be struck dead in my tracks if this was a turkey. Now I'M a turkey, but this turkey, he's chopped liver that's what he is. Better he should have been hung, roasting is too good for him, the schmuck.

See ... I do despair for the young of Australia with that kind of education.

Joe

On the other hand the Wild Turkey may have been dismissive of the roasted turkey and said things like ... This you call a turkey? I should be struck dead in my tracks if this was a turkey. Now I'M a turkey, but this turkey, he's chopped liver that's what he is. Better he should have been hung, roasting is too good for him, the schmuck.

Joe

Hmm, I never knew Wild Turkey was Jewish.

Once in royal David's city stood a lonely cattle shed,

Where a mother held her baby.

You'd do well to remember the things he later said.

When you're stuffing yourselves at the Christmas parties,

You'll just laugh when I tell you to take a running jump.

You're missing the point I'm sure does not need making

That christmas spirit is not what you drink.

So how can you laugh when your own mother's hungry,

And how can you smile when the reasons for smiling are wrong?

And if I just messed up your thoughtless pleasures,

Remember, if you wish, this is just a Christmas song.

(hey! Santa! pass us that bottle, will you? )

-- Christmas Song, Jethro Tull

Merry Christmas, Ladies and swine alike

Cool, the good Lady Baroness Von Stuka, saw fit to buy me a WW2 combat flight experience in a YAK fighter of some description!

Photos to follow after the 30th..

Kinda makes your lump of coal look pretty lame hey Joe?

I hope that experience is 'real'... like you receiving a 30mm cannon shell up the backside of your head.

Noba.