Peng Challenges the Oddstralians to Make Good

Leeo

Oh Bravo.

But why are we putting perfectly good alcohol on the boat?

Can't think of any other way to get the little bugger into the vessel. Sort of a hindu sati death rite by Munchhauseen proxy.. or sumfink. Granted, different gender, religion but once lit I'm very sure these considerations will pale into insignificance as the frieght container of destiny bears down on the little kayak of futility.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... indeed, I clearly recollect the Justicar bursting through the Paddock shed doors during some very dark, wintry nights and in the door way with arms akimbo and showing off a tight-fitting breastplate, helm and interesting high-platform leg-wear announcing to me "you ain't exactly white, but you'll do". And then manfully striding over the loose chickens to thrust a sweet carrot into my mouth to declare in one ear, "laddie, when we get up a good sweat", I recall that his whispers were electrical in the frost-ripe air with all the gritted determination of someone intent on their pleasure, "I want you to honk "Olde One""

Joe

Their's (that was for you bloat...dope...tote...Stella; yes, that's it...I shall refer to you as Stella, as it is much more befitting and memorable. I kept the S and t to minimize confusion on your part. Don't thank me, consider it a favor.) a notable lack of targets in the AO. Do you think you could have one of your man-dress wearing pixilated terrorists stand up and wave? Specular refraction and reflection is playing havoc with my GLID, and my CAS stack is doing nought but burning holes in the sky. A little assist before they go BINGO fuel and have to RTB for a cold one would be much appreciated.

Now see some of that I actually understood although I'm not at all confident that you've used proper terminology.

Bingo fuel and RTB are more commonly used with aviation assets and I'm quite certain that the Marine Corps wouldn't enstrust YOU with a left over Piper Cub that last flew in Korea ... in 1952.

As to the lack of targets you might continue doing what you've been doing ... firing random bursts into the ground in the hopes of scaring a rabbit into bolting. I've always suspected that your tactics would be limited to recon by fire. Perhaps if you could persuade your brave young Leathernecks to put up the Mahjong game and step OUT of the vehicle ... but then troops take on the attitude of their commander. I suppose we should be grateful that YOUR Marines are still wearing combat boots instead of ballet slippers.

Joe

It sounds like the stuff of legends and heroes to me. This is what commendations are handed out for. Every now and then someone puts their life aside and makes an attempt to do something that will rightfully get them killed. In effect what happens is through some grace of god or just luck, the tables are turned and it works in favor of the little guy. Happens all the time and can be found all throughout military literature and true stories. Nothing gamey about that for sure.

It sounds like the stuff of legends and heroes to me. This is what commendations are handed out for. Every now and then someone puts their life aside and makes an attempt to do something that will rightfully get them killed. In effect what happens is through some grace of god or just luck, the tables are turned and it works in favor of the little guy. Happens all the time and can be found all throughout military literature and true stories. Nothing gamey about that for sure.
Banal00 that has to be the least promising initial post I've ever seen ... and I've seen a LOT of initial posts here in the decade we've been around.

My best advice to you would be to quietly slink out the door before anyone else notices.

SSNs ... there ought to be a bounty.

Joe

I've always suspected that your tactics would be limited to recon by fire.

Ah, so he's channeling Peng is he?

I remember my first CMBB battle with Peng...

Me: "Why are your tanks blasting away at those empty buildings near the flags on turn 1?"

Peng: "Ha! You just want me to believe your men aren't all hiding away in them, waiting for me!!!"

Me: "This is a Meeting Engagement."

Peng: "Damn!"

blah...blah...blah...I've always suspected that your tactics would be limited to recon by fire...and more fluff

Joe

Rather then wasting the short time you have remaining in this earthly realm in your present corporeal form commenting on my chosen method of engagement...which is a TECHNIQUE, not a TACTIC btw...how bout you send us a turn...hmmmm....hmmmm?

Rather then wasting the short time you have remaining in this earthly realm in your present corporeal form commenting on my chosen method of engagement...which is a TECHNIQUE, not a TACTIC btw...how bout you send us a turn...hmmmm....hmmmm?
You say poTAToe, I say POtatoe ...

Turn sent, though only because I felt like sending it, I certainly don't take orders from a BOOT Knight.

By the by lads, playing Wolfp MkII is about as exciting as watching paint dry ... a very ugly paint ... with a very strong stench about it ... in a windy, cold and smelly apartment.

George McClellan looked the epitome of HASTY compared to this clown.

Joe

...Who, praytell, is Peng?
Fleatick you may as well ask who is Fire ... for they are both elements of nature. You may as well seek Peng as you seek enlightenment for both expand your mind (and in your case I suspect it's desperately needed). You may as well aspire to BE Peng as you would aspire to be ... well, in YOUR case human.

Peng is MrPeng and so far above your miserable station in life as to appear Olympian ... of course that's comparing him to you ... to us he is simply ... Peng.

You may have noticed that my explanation was not, perhaps, as complete as you might like ... tough ... you are an SSN, a Scum Sucking Newbie and you should be pathetically grateful to receive so much as a curled lip snarl and the back of our hand.

If you were looking for the Welcome Wagon you've come to the wrong place. Read the first post in this thread, despite that fact that it was written by Leeo and is therefore, by definition, substandard, it may suffice to acquaint you with the groundrules here.

If not ... TOUGH ...

Joe