I'm ready for 1.11

We had hoped to have it out for this weekend, but it's not quite ready. We have a holiday here in the US (Thanksgiving) and that's put things on hold for a few days. We should be able to finish things up sometime next week, though I don't know exactly what day the installers will be ready and that means I can't predict what day the patches will be made available.

Steve

Cowbell, schmowbell. =P

We had hoped to have it out for this weekend, but it's not quite ready. We have a holiday here in the US (Thanksgiving) and that's put things on hold for a few days. We should be able to finish things up sometime next week, though I don't know exactly what day the installers will be ready and that means I can't predict what day the patches will be made available.

Good to hear. =)

Maybe 1.11 is going to be part of the British Module like 1.10 was with Marines. Or possibly there is something in the game that needs fixing that Charles just can't get right.

No and no. You will have 1.11 as soon as it's ready, which may be tomorrow or next year. It always sucks to be waiting for patches, but once you see the list of changes, the suckiness will be forgotten.