Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going to happen when the boss of that liquor store you are working in discovers how much you've been pilfering? Are they going to let you use computers in prison?

Silly boy, who do you think gave it to me?

We have wine tastings (and beer, and hard stuff), and when the gal doing the tastings quits, she leaves all the open bottles behind and the regular staff gets to take whatever they want. It all comes out of the distributor's pocket. And they don't care, because they know who's going to be recommending wine to customers the rest of the year.

Odd how they always have to open a fresh bottle for that last customer though. Oh, wait a tic, that was me…

They look neat on the map, and they sound even neater when they fire at something.

Of course you need appropriate mods to make this happen.

I for one, would never buy a Wirbelwind, I prefer the Flakwagens on the Halftrack chassis.

Of course with my tatical skills, it matters not WHAT I buy, everything becomes equally deadly.

For once Nidan1 has the right of it ... well not that last bit, that was just ludicrous, but the bit about the Wirblewinds is right on the money.

There's more to life than just winning the game you know, there's a matter of style and panache and Wirblewinds are ALL about style and panache. And slaughtering troops of course since I REALLY don't know anyone who deliberately purchases air assets.

Oddly though I've never used one, probably because no one purchases air assets. I'm pretty sure I added a couple to the classic Jabo! scenario I created ... although I may not have since it would have given the Germans something of an edge and I couldn't let THAT happen in that scenario.

Joe

For once Nidan1 has the right of it ... well not that last bit, that was just ludicrous, but the bit about the Wirblewinds is right on the money.

There's more to life than just winning the game you know, there's a matter of style and panache and Wirblewinds are ALL about style and panache. And slaughtering troops of course since I REALLY don't know anyone who deliberately purchases air assets.

Oddly though I've never used one, probably because no one purchases air assets. I'm pretty sure I added a couple to the classic Jabo! scenario I created ... although I may not have since it would have given the Germans something of an edge and I couldn't let THAT happen in that scenario.

Joe

Oh yes, there were Wirblewinds in 'Jabo!'.

I remember it well.

I still carry the scars deep in my psyche.

Oh yes, there were Wirblewinds in 'Jabo!'.

I remember it well.

I still carry the scars deep in my psyche.

{sniff} ... a man doesn't ask for much in this life ... perhaps a loving wife and family, a meaningful career, some friends that esteem him ... not that much really.

But above all we strive to be ... remembered.

That one of my creations should be memorable, if only to one such as Boo Radley ... well, I'm fulfilled.

Now if I can put that low life Stuka in his place ...

If you can imagine it, he first told me that his German lads were "hapless" ... only to have them turn around and take out several of my tanks! They were CLEARLY not without haps, they had haps in abundance. And it wasn't bad enough that he fired Panzerhaps at my tanks, he then had the unmitigated gall to bring out a Jagdhap AND an Sturmgehap.

Hapless ... as if ...

I know it's not news to any who have played him but Stuka is without honor ... but gobs and gobs of haps!

Joe

You spelled purse wrong, Boo

Oh, for Pete's sake, how the hell can you carry scars in a purse! For crying out loud, Roger, you're not even making sense anymore, you're just verbally flailing away. You remind me of one of the electroshock patients in "Cuckoo's Nest"!

Maybe the Danny Devito character.

Says he of the four score and ten tank and Halftrack charge that mows down infantry who had only half a hap per squad to keep them warm through the cold winter nights....
Oh please ... a few scraggly Shermans and halftracks have managed to terrify the poor widdle Germy Germans have they?

And those are most assuredly full haps, which doesn't even count those Sdkfz's with their 75mm haps and the vicious Jagdhap hiding, yes you heard me right lad, HIDING, in the hedgerow and only scrounging up enough nerve to peek it's snout out and take out a lowly M-10 ... or two ... three ... but who's counting.

Hapless he says ... HAH!

Joe