Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

The last time Lars went Ice Fishing, he brought home 300 pounds of ice. He tried cooking it, and nearly drowned. Perhaps next time he can succeed?

Rune

Well, well ... what has the cat drug in ... rune's back.

That's just ... just ... well, rune's back.

Joe

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think....only 2 more weeks until my vacation.

Yep, 10 days in beautiful Thailand, a week in New Zealand and 2 more weeks back in OZ.

Life is tough.

I read that there is a lot of seismic activity in the Pacific Rim these days. Stay near the coast old boy, perhaps a Tsunami or two will wash you ashore in Singapore. You can stop at the Sin Ming Plaza and have a Guiness on me.

Yes; rune's bottom somehow also supports his upper portions, that's the disturbing bit. Well, there are his scenarios that are also rather disturbing, mind you. Particularly the one about the, er, well.

Actually, don't you think Rune's scenarios are really just a cry for help?

A cry that is forever unanswered?

With good reason?

Hey, is that a moonbeam?

No, its a Stuart making U-turns on the squishy remnants of your troops whilst a Sherman pounds the bigger chunks into goop from afar.....and don't be pinning your hopes on your Wirbelwind that is cowering behind the last chunk of German occupied woods on the map.

Who buys Wirbelwinds anyways? I can't recall anyone i've ever played buying a Wirbelwind.

They look neat on the map, and they sound even neater when they fire at something.

Of course you need appropriate mods to make this happen.

I for one, would never buy a Wirbelwind, I prefer the Flakwagens on the Halftrack chassis.

Of course with my tatical skills, it matters not WHAT I buy, everything becomes equally deadly.