Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oddstraylyuns couldn't put together a good set of rules if you promised them free beer and Vegemite for the rest of their pointless lives.

Comes from participating in all those weird sports of theirs, I imagine.

Pah! We are a truly demo-crated society. We make up the rules, from years of practised elbow-bending sessions at the local.

2nd rate colonials need not apply to become part of the cultured masses who invest time and money in Aussie Rules Football. Ask Mace.

Noba.

I'll buy you drink. What would you like? Beer, liquor, prune juice or strychnine? As I thank you for your service (as should all 'merkins), I want to be of some small service in return. So what'll it be, the Hops, the Grain, the Fruit, or the Alkaloid?

Or it could be that everything you say is so mind-numbingly boring, so seething with incipient ennui, so completely uninteresting to the point where anyone who happens to be within 100 meters of your voice experiences a world gone grey, with all color and nuance of expression completely leeched out of it, that as a protective measure, any time you speak, write, or express yourself in any fashion whatsoever, I immediately hear a 60-cycle hum, which in comparison is like a Mozart aria.