Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which looks remarkably like your dazed and confused face...
None of which are common expressions on my face so perhaps that's where your confusion comes into play.

Or it could just be that you're an idiot ... I think I'll go with that explanation.

Joe

Berli and I have started a CMSF Marines fight.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do as the Syrians so I'm going with the tried and true methodology of just nailing as many jarheads as possible.

And, since I'm fighting Berli, I expect the opportunities to just abound.

There may be some objectives I'm supposed to meet but I don't know what they are so I'm going to be claiming a victory if I can eliminate some Marines.

It is interesting ... I've never had a problem before even saying I was going to be killing, for example, Americans in CMBO, BB or AK ... but I have kin who are in the Marines and have recently been Marines ... it's a different perspective all right.

On the plus side Berli is a former Marine so that makes it better.

Joe

Stuka is a devious, PzKwIV killing bastige, and I played the role of surrender monkey to him only to make him gloat and show his bicuspids. I shall prevail in our next outing, and even if I lose in points, I shall kill, vent, mutilate and maul a vastly greater proportion of his pixeltruppen, see if I don't!

Nidan1and I are trying to cajole two groups of greenies to actually fight each other and not proceed haste-forth with all speed available away from the fight. Using green troops has a certain humor all to often neglected by most players.

Boo is defending a city from my Uber-Nazi engineers. I've gotten into the town, but it has been costly. I mean, costly in buildings that have had to be burned, blasted, and rubbled to the ground. Too bad some of Boo's boys were in those buildings. (Hee Hee!).

In other news, I'm currently re-reading Sometimes a Great Notion. I'm finding the book a bit thick, primarily because I rarely have a notion at all, let alone a great one.

Dear Joe.

You're original phrase was "I believe in praising to the level of the praisor", and you were referring to Leeeeeo, were you not? Therefore, wouldn't he be the praisee?

Or are you even more confused than normal?

Did you even read my post explaining the usage of "ee" and "or"?

Or was the good Lady Rose otherwise engaged and couldn't read it to you?

Read my post and you'll see, perhaps, that I was quite correct.

Joe

Did you even read my post explaining the usage of "ee" and "or"?

Irrelevant, immaterial, and something else which I have forgotten. How about this: "And apt to lead to disorderly conduct."? Yes, that sounds good. I like it. It has the proper gravitas, and you know how hard it has been to get good gravitas after Bush took office.

But that's not why we are here. Or is it? I'll be back later with the answers to these and other questions. Like, "Where does the light go when it goes out?"

Michael

Was just commenting, to Joe about the sheer volumn of Stuka's posts of late. Its a classic case of posting diarrhea. Given how full of **** we all know Stuka is, diarrhea is an apt description

Firstly, I will overlook this one time your lack of bolding etiquette. I'm sure Joe would have something to say about it if he wasn't busy kissing your ex-marine behind in playing that other game.

Thirdly, I post more often in order to keep the MBT alive, remember the good old days when there must have been 15-20 solid posters? What is there now? 5-6? Hardly anyone even bothers to do a drive by taunting anymore. SSN's grow thin upon the earth and when one does show up we shoot it instantly and then we're all bored again. Hence I post! and proclaim myself Lord Saviour and Righteous Dude of the Cesspool!

Secondly, you spelled 'volume' wrong.

I, for one, would like to personally proclaim Stuka, eh, ah, feck it. Send me a new opportunity to paint you ass. So let it be written, so let it be done.

(Feckin' bastige, destroyed all my tanks and then methodically pummeled my infantry into submission, why he oughta be shot, or maimed, or otherwise employed).

However, I hold no grudge.

Any of you bastiges play CMSF? Because if'n you do, I can guarantee that you are a millk-toast-hide-behind-yo'-mamma-skirts-wanna-be.

S'truth!

I, for one, would like to personally proclaim Stuka, eh, ah, feck it. Send me a new opportunity to paint you ass. So let it be written, so let it be done.

(Feckin' bastige, destroyed all my tanks and then methodically pummeled my infantry into submission, why he oughta be shot, or maimed, or otherwise employed).

However, I hold no grudge.

Any of you bastiges play CMSF? Because if'n you do, I can guarantee that you are a millk-toast-hide-behind-yo'-mamma-skirts-wanna-be.

S'truth!

Send a setup, Glass Jaw. I shall be the very incarnation of Joe Shaw in this game.. clueless, gormless, hopeless and generally useless, except that I shall inevitably kick your poor-boy ass all over the map. After all, being from Australia has it's privledges...

Good looks, charm, modesty and overall charm, did I mention, charm?

Rather like me old mate Stukes. Eh?

Noba.

Boo is defending a city from my Uber-Nazi engineers. I've gotten into the town, but it has been costly. I mean, costly in buildings that have had to be burned, blasted, and rubbled to the ground. Too bad some of Boo's boys were in those buildings. (Hee Hee!).

leeo_boo.jpg

These are some of the buildings Leeeeo is referring to.

As you notice, they are still standing.

You will also notice that Leeeeo's men aren't.

Oh, and Joe? I read your post and found it to be wrong, too.

Bad Joe! Bad Joe!!

Bein' a big girl's blouse don't make you a lady, boy-o. Last I checked, its only the Ladies of the Pool that We, the Olde Ones, need bother bolding
Quite right Berli, in fact it's strictly a matter of personal preference.

I bold members of the CessPool, even including such massive bores as Michael. I do not bold Serfs since they're on pretty thin ice as it is.

While I recommend it, it's NOT a requirement and in any case it could hardly be required of an Olde One ... they have a hard enough time remembering how to log on to the MBT.

Joe

{Boo Radley posted the following drivel, as opposed to his usual drivel:} Oh, and Joe? I read your post and found it to be wrong, too.

Bad Joe! Bad Joe!!

Saying it don't make it so lad ... I'm right and have provided the data to prove it ... YOU'VE just stomped your pretty little foot, thrust out your lower lip, stuck your fingers in your ears and started yelling ... did not, did not, DID NOT!

For shame Boo Radley ... no, no ... no need to look around wildly as you usually do when you hear those words. In THIS case you didn't piddle in the corner as is your usual practice. This is about something entirely different ... no, you didn't forget to use toilet paper again either ... no, not that either ... look just skip it.

Joe

So, how much do you think a candy bar costs, Rain Man?

Whatever.

I know you're wrong, everybody here knows you're wrong, all the sentient species in the universe know you're wrong.

I'll bet even rleete knows you're wrong.

And he doesn't know much.

Ad hominen all you like there bubba, the truth has been demonstrated with actual FACTS and RESEARCH and there's nothing you can do about it but spew baseless invective ... hell I'll bet it's even acidless invective.

You're so pathetic ... how the good Lady Rose put up with you ... all the world wonders!

Joe

leeo_boo.jpg

These are some of the buildings Leeeeo is referring to.

As you notice, they are still standing.

You will also notice that Leeeeo's men aren't.

They ain't dead, they're merely restin'.

I see you ain't showin' the bill-dings wots crumbled, propagandist bastiche.

They ain't dead, they're merely restin'.

I see you ain't showin' the bill-dings wots crumbled, propagandist bastiche.

Pinin' for the fjords are they? Don't care much for their plumage.

However I'm of a mind to send you a CMSF setup ... just to prove to the world what slime you truly are.

Joe