Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

Big deal, send me a turn.

Oh, and Joe? "Not Too Bright" Joe? "Not the Quickest on the Uptake" Joe? "All the Relevance of a Barking Seal" Joe?

I said the drool on YOUR lap and I meant YOUR lap. I don't care if you have a huge terrycloth bib tied around your neck at all times. with your overactive saliva glands, you could be in the middle of the Sahara desert on the driest day of the year, during a hundred year drought, where they've even imported air from the Oklahoma dustbowl and you'd still be surrounded by a puddle of spit, you puddle of spit.

No, you said HIS lap, not YOUR lap, HIS lap which clearly indicates a generic application rather than a specific application thereby completely obviating your specious argument and showing you for the foole you are and have always been.

Joe

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you said HIS lap, not YOUR lap, HIS lap which clearly indicates a generic application rather than a specific application thereby completely obviating your specious argument and showing you for the foole you are and have always been.

Joe

And yet again, your attempts at obfustication are only worthy of someone who has no grasp at all of the English language.

But as you are originally from Texas, this only makes sense.

And yet again, your attempts at obfustication are only worthy of someone who has no grasp at all of the English language.

But as you are originally from Texas, this only makes sense.

You're just a poopyhead, that's what you are, just a big old poopyhead and I'm not listening to you anymore so there ... LALALALALALALALA ...

Joe

Time for a little sing-song I think, at the Justicar's expense;

Sung to the tune, "the Yellow Rose of Texas".

"Oh the big red nose of Joe Shaw

Is a scary thing to see.

It will shelter entire families,

If they're standing in it's lee.

Bloated and it's pockmarked

And cratered like the moon.

With all the gentle beauty

Of a scenario by Rune."

THANK YOU!

I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!

TRY THE CABBAGE ROLLS!

You're just a poopyhead, that's what you are, just a big old poopyhead and I'm not listening to you anymore so there ... LALALALALALALALA ...

Joe

No, you poster boy for memory loss. He's a "big, doofussy looking guy in a baseball cap". We established that a long time ago. Do try to keep up.

And yes, Boo, I will keep bringing that up. I hope it reminds you of Crodaburg, too.

Time for a little sing-song I think, at the Justicar's expense;

Sung to the tune, "the Yellow Rose of Texas".

"Oh the big red nose of Joe Shaw

Is a scary thing to see.

It will shelter entire families,

If they're standing in it's lee.

Bloated and it's pockmarked

And cratered like the moon.

With all the gentle beauty

Of a scenario by Rune."

THANK YOU!

I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!

TRY THE CABBAGE ROLLS!

My nasal passage housing is a well formed appendage that is the envy of the Western world. And I have photos to prove it.

So there ...

Joe