Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Joe say, "Muh mwha, muh mwah mwa mwha mwa."

I'm unsure as to what this means, other than:

"Ding-dong, the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead!"

What? No? Whell, Crap and damn. Damn and crap. Why do I feel more and more like Sisyphus?

It won't be easy, you'll think it strange

When I try to explain how I feel

That I still need your hate after all that I've done

You won't believe me

All you will see is a poster you once knew

Although he's dressed up to the nines

I'm Aces_and_Eights with you

I had to let it happen, I had to change

Couldn't stay all my life down at heel

Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun

So I chose freedom

Running around, trying everything new

But nothing impressed me at all

I never expected it to

Don't cry for me Joe Shaw Xia

The truth is I never left you

All through my wild days

My mad existence

I kept my promise

Don't keep your distance

Why do I feel more and more like Sisyphus?

... because... you have the... same texture...?

Is this a trick question? This is a trick question, isn't it, you Tiger buying bastiche!

Well? come on then! Bring your fecking Tiger! Bring your nasty assault StuGs, see if I care! I shake my money maker in your general direction and cry, Freedom! FREEDOM!!!

Wow... who made the coffee this morning? Wha'd you do? Add a dash of mescaline? Sheesh! Potent stuff...

"On the road again

I can't wait to get on the road again.

Goin' places that I've never been.

Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again....."

Yep, it's that time again race fans, your Old Unca Stukey is on vacation once more. This time its a little 4 week swaree to Singapore (hasty inclusion after Thailand got all protested out) then onto New Zealand and good old, can't beat it, god's own, promised land, Australia.

and the bestest news of all???

I've got the trusty laptop with me so all the beatings i'm administering to Boo, Joe, Nidan1 and Noba can continue unabated and whats even MORE betterer than that is the fact that my highly valued posts can continue with nary a variance in frequency, pitch, tone or interestinglyness.

And isn't that just the best christmas present a Cesspooler deserves?

Toodles.

"On the road again

I can't wait to get on the road again.

Goin' places that I've never been.

Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again....."

Yep, it's that time again race fans, your Old Unca Stukey is on vacation once more. This time its a little 4 week swaree to Singapore (hasty inclusion after Thailand got all protested out) then onto New Zealand and good old, can't beat it, god's own, promised land, Australia.

and the bestest news of all???

I've got the trusty laptop with me so all the beatings i'm administering to Boo, Joe, Nidan1 and Noba can continue unabated and whats even MORE betterer than that is the fact that my highly valued posts can continue with nary a variance in frequency, pitch, tone or interestinglyness.

And isn't that just the best christmas present a Cesspooler deserves?

Toodles.

You wouldn't happen to be travelling the long way around by say, the Gulf of Aden?..I'll alert the Somali's to expect your imminent arrival.

Stuka, my liege, your presence here is the cesspool equivalent to a lump of coal.

Since you'll be torturing your laptop during your trip, don't you owe me a set-up? I'm feeling a strong urge to surrender...

Why waste a perfectly good surrender on the Awful Ozzie when you can use it in our little pas se deux?

I grow extremely weary of your dainty attack, watching your assault StuGs flounce their skirts in their maidenly fear of my swaggering Zook teams.

"On the road again

I can't wait to get on the road again."

Yes, I agree you should go on the road again. Staked spread eagle in the busiest lane.

This time its a little 4 week swaree to Singapore...

I'll be sure to alert the proper officials to be expecting you. Something about the importation of illegal drugs should do nicely.

Michael

...Nidan1suckshisthumb...No!..Yeknodisafecklesssod...No, but funny...

Don't let the fine sand get up your ass Jarhead!

and remember these immortal words...

"But when it comes to slaughter

You will do your work on water,

An' you'll lick the bloomin' boots of 'im that's got it. "

Or, since he's in the Middle East right now, this might be more appropriate:

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,

And the women come out to cut up what remains,

Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains

An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

The key part, of course, would consist of him blowing out his brains and I think we can all agree that he shouldn't wait to be wounded but should instead avoid the Christmas rush and be proactive.

And I know that TECHNICALLY he's not in Afghanistan ... YET.

Joe

Hah!...Sand?..Shows what you know, which, unsurprisingly, is still nada. I have four walls, a roof, three computers, a swivel chair, a bed, matress, and sheets. When I do decide to ride forth and tussle with the locals, its in an armored HMMWV with heating and air. The greatest threat I face day to day is heartburn from the fare served by the fine folks of KBR.

Now...Where was I?

Macediddlesdingos...No...Berliissogirlie...dammit!

Hah!...Sand?..Shows what you know, which, unsurprisingly, is still nada. I have four walls, a roof, three computers, a swivel chair, a bed, matress, and sheets. When I do decide to ride forth and tussle with the locals, its in an armored HMMWV with heating and air. The greatest threat I face day to day is heartburn from the fare served by the fine folks of KBR.

Now...Where was I?

Macediddlesdingos...No...Berliissogirlie...dammit!

Right then, the time for decision has come lads.

Aces_and_8's was at least a Squire, but I can find no evidence that he was ever promoted to the rank of Knight of the CessPool.

Furtherless, he has refused, REFUSED to change his Username back to what it was originally when held the rank of Squire.

Therefore it behoofs us to decide the following questions regarding this Jarhead:

3.1415: Shall he be allowed to return to us AS A SQUIRE of the CessPool using his new and inadequate name?

12/4/50: Shall we take his word for it that he was a Knight of the CessPool and grant him the rights and privileges hereinto?

It's the opinion of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread that the answer to both questions should be a resounding NO!

We can't just have members changing their names willy nilly ... or Aces_and_8's Wofp MkII if you prefer.

Nor should we just take his word for it! He is, I'd remind you, a Marine and, while he claims to be an Officer and a Gentleman, would any such creature be seen HERE?

I think not ... no, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread stands ever vigilant in the cause of the Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread and in this I'll not be swayed ...

Unless of course the membership should disagree ... and I think we all know what Berli and Nidan1 will vote so their votes really shouldn't count at all. Unless some swine of a ... I don't know ... hypothetically speaking ... Major in the Marine Corps ... made them do any number of things that Majors in the Marine Corps tend to make enlisted Marines do.

So ... what say you lads?

Joe

I demand that he post a picture of his armored hummer, so we can mod it for the Marines module.

That aside, I vote he returns to the Cesspool with whatever rank he wants....after all he is a Marine AND an Officer....they never lie. Semper Fi!

I demand that he post a picture of his armored hummer, so we can mod it for the Marines module.

That aside, I vote he returns to the Cesspool with whatever rank he wants....after all he is a Marine AND an Officer....they never lie. Semper Fi!

Did I not predict this lads? The merits of the case have no bearing when it's Marine bonding time ... it's enough to make you sick is what it is.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time someone CLAIMED to be a Marine only to be proven a liar ... I'm just saying.

Joe

Lord love a duck! A zero AND a pogue. Next he'll tell us he's in the Wing

Singapore...

All I can remember of Singapore is rats the size of dogs under the wooden sidewalks and the most expensive beer in the entire Pacific

Was Bugis Street still a mecca for transvestities when you were there Berli? Come on you can tell us.