Meta Campaign for CM:SF?

Hi sdp,

I have dropped in occasionally on your Op Nemesis website and I must say I'm very impressed by your progress so far. Your high-definition unit counters are beautifully done and the rules seem to be very comprehensive. I wish you every success and hope maybe one day I can command one of the armies in your campaign.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'll bump this old thread; development of Operation Nemesis has slowly progressed - and is progressing still. The campaign will however not start before the arrival of the NATO module - most likely it will be ready some time after that (will have to update the current orbats and other stuff!).

Anyways, enlistment is open and there are still some seats free. OPNEM will probably have room for another 6-8 players. You're welcome to visit the site of the MC to find out if this might be something for you. Link in the sig.

/sdp

Just thought I'll bump this old thread; development of Operation Nemesis has slowly progressed - and is progressing still. The campaign will however not start before the arrival of the NATO module - most likely it will be ready some time after that (will have to update the current orbats and other stuff!).

Anyways, enlistment is open and there are still some seats free. OPNEM will probably have room for another 6-8 players. You're welcome to visit the site of the MC to find out if this might be something for you. Link in the sig.

/sdp

I just posted on your site. I'd be interested in having a look at the "CaT" (campaign tool) but you are restricting access to the team HQs. Do I have to take one of those 6-8 places in order to see it?

@ Cpl Steiner

- well, I just answered your questions at the OPNEm forum... The current CaT versions are restricted as they are in a red and a blue version - in a couple of days there will be a generic CaT available for "everyone" at the OPNEM site.

/sdp

As you may have noticed in this post in the Dev Blog there are plans to include some joint battlegroups/task forces with units from some of the new NATO countries and possibly one from the Peninsula Shield (the Arabian Peninsula).

If things work out the way I've planned - yes, there will be a possibility to play with (perhaps!) Polish PT-91s, Kuwaiti M84s and BMP-3s from the UAE. But I will know for certain if these things are doable once we get the NATO module.

You may enlist as a blufor player now and state your choice of unit closer to start of the MC, that's quite ok.

/sdp

• 5 months later...

Wow.. so after signing up i'm amazed at how good this looks. I urge everyone to sign up. And i'm really surprised BF hasn't officially endorsed what SDP is doing - its amazing work. And looks like an extremely fun way to play the game. Milsimgasm.

RE: Elvis

The campaign isn't starting until NATO is released - the orbat includes all the NATO forces.