Would you want a Israeli module ?

Yes. Yes, I would. I want any modern content I can get. I'm one of those people who's been doing WW2 since Panzer Blitz and it's gotten old. Not BF's fault, and I will probably play the next game, but when you can recite Wehrmacht tank stats on sight you need to go do something else...

I'd really like the PLA, but that's probably asking too much.

All these modules give us some picture what we will use with Blue side... But my question is - what we will get for Red side to play with???

So far BF was not able to put to Red side simple truck! If you compare Marines module we received quite lot vehicles to play, if you check Red side there are only BRDM AT5 (using previous BRDM model), T-90SA (using T-72 model) and finally BMP-3 (only vehicle really new modeled)

So my question is - what will bring the new British module for Red side???

And when we will get some AA weaponry???

And don't worry, you can easy pre order it now, i will buy it :) But i will not stop to comment it :)

What? Israelis have feeling but Syrians don't? I think the whole prospect of a nation getting angry over a video game, and a ridiculously small game at that, is preposterous. Do you think the international community is really reading the mission briefs for Combat Mission: Shock Force? I think including the Israelis is genius and they need to find a way to do it. I would have loved to see more red countries brought into the conflict, like Iran.

If they do Israel I would definitely prefer a '68-'82 timeframe, from the 6 day war through the invasion of Lebanon. Modern Israel would be considerably more iffy. In '06 there were loud complaints from domestic Israeli papers about the badly trained, badly supplied, badly lead Israeli conscripts. Recreating anything approaching that in a sim would cause a firestorm of complaints. Best to stick with their near-mythological past exploits.

Canada semi-recently pulled its Leopard 1s out of the junkyard (quite literally) and rearmored them for service in Afghanistan. Very cool looking vehicles. They more recently leased(?) German Leopard-2s and added a slat cage to them (again, very cool looking vehicles). I don't know if those Leopard-1s have been pulled from service or are serving along side the Leopard-2s.

I would think even if Canada is using Leopard 1's in Afganistan they would be unlikely to use them in our imaginary invasion of Syria where they would be using what, say a battalion of tanks at the most. (They call their tank battalions armored regiments don't they?)

Well... think about this.

If we get Brits in a temperate setting and UNCON fighters... someone is going to do a IRA vs Brits scenario. Political hot potato and quite unsavoury giving the terrible events of the Troubles. Hell, once we get British troops in Syria it's possible to do. Tho most of the Bhoys did not have Achmed or Al Hibi as surnames....

Well... think about this.

If we get Brits in a temperate setting and UNCON fighters... someone is going to do a IRA vs Brits scenario.

The heyday of the IRA during the "Troubles" though was the mid 70s or thereabouts, when the British Army was using the SLR rather than the SA80. Battles between the IRA and the British Army were a thing of the past by the Anglo-Irish Agreement of 1985, which was about the time the SA80 replaced the SLR as the army's standard rifle.

Anyone trying to represent the "Falklands War" will face the same problem.

The heyday of the IRA during the "Troubles" though was the mid 70s or thereabouts, when the British Army was using the SLR rather than the SA80. Battles between the IRA and the British Army were a thing of the past by the Anglo-Irish Agreement of 1985, which was about the time the SA80 replaced the SLR as the army's standard rifle.

Anyone trying to represent the "Falklands War" will face the same problem.

Irrispective of reality folks might still try to do it. The British Army were patrolling the streets with SA80 as they came into service and the IRA were not the only paramilitary group to oppose them. Suffice to say, it's Brit vs Terrorist in an urban euro setting. Your imagination can take it from there. Could be Belfast or Bosnia.