Theatre of War Screenshots

flintlock

Look into your Battlefront\Theatre of War\screenshots\ folder. Screenshots will be saved there as [name].tga. You need a converter to convert those files to JPG or use a more advanced photo editor like Photoshop or PaintShopSomething.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to tamper with the values for lighting and weather a bit in a mission.

From what I've discovered you can come pretty close to nighttime darkness (!) but I suspect that it won't affect visibility parameters in-game very much...

Anyway, some examples;

dusk01

dusk02

dusk03

dusk04

attack at dawn

dawn01

dawn02

/sdp

Welcome to the killing fields. This is the Steel Avalanche Soviet campaign mission. Medium difficulty. I knew that a long-range slug fest between my T-34's and the German big cats would be nothing more than a one-sided slaughter, so I decided to try luring them into a killing zone.

I basically parked my T-34's on the back side of a hill and waited for the inevitable zerg rush of German tanks. Way out on the flank, I put two SU-122's on a hill in hopes of knocking the tracks off some of the heavier tanks, giving my T34's a better chance against the onslaught. Proving my theory correct, both 122's were KO'ed in minutes while only tracking one tiger. The T34's fared a little better and the results speak for themselves.

01.jpg 02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg

05.jpg 06.jpg

07.jpg 08.jpg

Originally posted by sdp:

Tried to tamper with the values for lighting and weather a bit in a mission.

From what I've discovered you can come pretty close to nighttime darkness (!) but I suspect that it won't affect visibility parameters in-game very much...

Not pretty close, you can also make it a**dark with stars but it makes no sense ;)

81653694zk6.th.jpg 86147481lf0.th.jpg

...and i miss the nice thunder and lightning wich we have in Il-2 :(

[ June 02, 2007, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: rofl ]

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. Mission Dunkerque with the French side. Quite a hard mission with german troops assulating from nearly every side with troops and tanks while Bf110 are continuously straffing our A/T Guns. But finally ended up with a good result :cool: Too bad there aren't dynamic campaigns.

Click the thumbnails to get full-res pics.

ToW_mini001.jpg ToW_mini002.jpg

ToW_mini003.jpg ToW_mini004.jpg

ToW_mini005.jpg ToW_mini006.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...