Theatre of War Screenshots

flintlock

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Normal Dude:

These next three pics were taken in sequence about three seconds apart. This was just HILARIOUS. I wish we had a video capture, because this was so funny to watch. The tank was at full speed the entire time.

tdew6.jpg

td2rn5.jpg

tdsbz9.jpg

Is things like that still happening in the game? I mean even CM deals with "sound contacts" and a TD at full speed few meters away from a crewed PAK gun wouldn´t be ignored in any case! :rolleyes:

Several crewman always have security tasks, particularly those that do not directly handle the gun (ammo haulers), as well as when the guns (mostly pairs or x3) are deployed properly there´s the battery CO and machine gun security nearby watching out.

Originally posted by flintlock:

169.jpg

Hopefully future map makers that create western front landscapes will know a bit more what they´re doing, than the bud that created this one!

Where does one see fir trees singledly placed around the landscape please? At least not where I live (germany, western europe). :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Werner_U292:

Sorry, couldnt resist:

lmfaodc2.jpg

Here´s everything you need to figure out why scenes like above look so totally crap! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-g5sg4IrwY

Even the german "proving ground" as used in the video portrays a real battlefield realistically for good reasons.

Another of many reasons I still don´t launch up TOW from my hard drive. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Couple of screenies from work in progress:

cagnytk5.jpg

Cagny

cagny88re7.jpg

An '88 overlooking the town

pak40ky5.jpg

Pak 40 in ambush

tigerkj7.jpg

Tiger crossing the railway

88it3.jpg

Couple of '88s guarding the ridge, shot up Shermans visible near the railway line

shermansql1.jpg

View from the other side

oh man... i wish i could afford this game...

and i wish i could afford a computer that could run it...

but... im on welfare... so no go...

any rich guys/gals out there that want to sponsor me with a new computer with this game?

i could make you a soundmod ;o)

ps. great looking screens... SOOOOOO envious!