Theatre of War Screenshots

flintlock

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was during that fateful moment, as the Shermans stared in shocked silence, that Hans knew they had called his bluff and he was royally screwed.

surrenderip1nn6.png

" (At a re-enactment event) This happens every year. Gunther challenges the Russian tankers to a drinking contest, and we end up having to pour sawdust in the damned trench."

grab2007426144315515aruqc0.jpg

Whoah thats alot of contrast there... :cool:

Originally posted by Nikki Mond:

Airborne in the swamp. I wish there were some infantry only battles with maybe only a halftrak or two allowed.

Sure seems the game would be suited to an all infantry battle. I wouldnt mind seeing for example a Hurtgeon forest minicamp that focussed on that. Dont get me wrong the tanks are coolest but just for variety a gruntfest would be interesting. heck you can even pass ammo from one guy to another in this game.

I'd enjoy some infantry-heavy battles as well. More especially if they make the HMG's more formidable. Without the capability to give them better cover, they die too quickly under fire from a few units.

They also need to give it a better targeting method than just the current "fire at one target until destroyed". Right now the snipers are much more effective than an MG-42.