Theatre of War Screenshots

flintlock

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a fair few pics here, would have posted more over the last few days but I have been engrossed in the game heh, apart from one mission.

Forced me to take a break, my fault though I think, first half went well but lots of second waves came and I refused to give up ground I had taken to a more defendable position. I payed the price, 50% casualties by the end of the mission. :(

Anyway, on to the pics

German troops storm a trench through heavy scrub, hurling grenades to dislodge the defenders.

untitled-1.jpg

A BT-7 tries to counter-attack but the German troops take up anti-tank arms from the defeated Russians in the trenches.

untitled2-1.jpg

Proof that infantry aren't as weak and useless as some would have you believe. tongue.gif

untitled3.jpg

Armoured infantry advancing across frozen Russian plains.

untitled4.jpg

One for the relic hunters, maybe?

untitled5.jpg

Operation Zitadelle.

untitled6.jpg

A StuG waits in ambush for a T-34 mod. 43 (can see the very top of the turret juuust cresting the slope).

untitled7.jpg

All from Citadel mission.

deadbyflowersxn8.png

Dead crew man near his knocked out tank.

fonttobackcy3.png

T-60 with an 88mm shot that went through the front of the turret and left the back.

t34ko1mt7.png

Another knocked out T-34 in the grass, crew bailed.

t60koyy4.png

Knocked out T-60, it became the grave of both crewmen. An 88 shell went into the tank, and no one came out.

This panzer didnt notice my tank creeping up from behind once it finally got its guns turned around 2 rounds had penitrated the gun mounting rendering them useless not to mention the tracks got blown off from my 75mm at guns on the hill smile.gif

panzer.jpg

Two bazookamen (pictured) repelled a German armored assault.

bazookagn0.jpg

These next three pics were taken in sequence about three seconds apart. This was just HILARIOUS. I wish we had a video capture, because this was so funny to watch. The tank was at full speed the entire time.

tdew6.jpg

td2rn5.jpg

tdsbz9.jpg

An infantryman waits patiently with rifle for emerging crew from this T-34 his squadmate just knocked out, he will be waiting a long time however.

untitled-2.jpg

German tank hunters move from cover to cover in the outskirts of Prokhorovka, leaving silent hulks in their wake.

untitled2-2.jpg

A 190 bounces a couple of Sturmoviks (watching this, unsurprisingly, instantly reminded me of the Sturmovik series).

untitled3-1.jpg

A stroll through the graveyard.

untitled4-1.jpg